DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    z force practice tree
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

z force practice tree
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Anyone know of practice tree that works off of pushing button instead of releasing.Looking for something to practice with but using z force setup in car.I figure like any other kind of practice it need to be good or its useless.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I pull the steering wheel off with my "shoot the light" trigger and hook it up to my practice tree.

I used some simple quick connectors on both the car and tree.

I'm not familiar with the Z force practice tree though.

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of popper
posted Hide Post
The new Nex Gen Porta Tree practice tree has the prevision for it.

poper
John Lynch

Posts: 229 | Location: Kingston, Illinois | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I just connect into my trans brake wiring. Disconnect the solenoid and connect. Then zero out the delay/tree and sit in car using z force.

Only thing is I have a tendency to forget to re connect the TB solenoid, which I realize when car wont back up after burn out..
Red Face

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So Dave you getting CRS?

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
So Dave you getting CRS?

Getting? Shoot sometimes I think I was born with it..lol

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So can't remember not having it?LMAO

Hate here after moments. What the hell did I come in here after?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
did find a online game where you hit key to test reaction,not as good as tree. Funny thing. Starts red and you hit when green is on.I am .02 to .03 quicker leaving when red goes out. Reminds me of what I did first cpl years(pre delay box) leave when second yellow went out,worked great till went to MFI then car was quicker and lots of red's. Then bought a delay box dedenbear single deal about 2x3x2 with thumb dial. Hell only 30 years old now,box not me dang it.