DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Cost of fuel vs I'm done.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cost of fuel vs I'm done.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
I skipped the last Divisional because of it and we have decided we won't be traveling much this year. Going to stick with close ET races except Topeka. We love that track and race every year.

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
As of today I’m at 0.57 a mile for fuel and going everywhere within 1000 miles on my 2022 race event schedule. FJB !!!

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Lawmakers from both Parties have a sworn obligation to the American Citizens they serve to save our Country by Impeaching Biden.

If you care about your family and this Country IMPEACH and REMOVE everyone in the Biden Administration, just do it LEGALLY! Threatening Public Officials with violence is NOT the way to save this Country, it gives them and the Media what they want, a reason to ramp up their agenda and make things worse.

Bob

You got that right martial law, removal of more rights (patriot act).

Many conspiracy theorists believe they'll attack themselves to accomplish the same objective. False flag event it's called.

These same conspiracy theorists point to Jan 6 as an example.

Pretty interesting to consider as a spectator, it's like a front row seat at the circus.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for all your postings. I just trying to get everybody talking about this. I bought Exxon about a year ago it’s fine by me. Mike how are those cones doing

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Biden and company cannot afford to have oil plunge! Its the Blue lifeline!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4478 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
As of today I’m at 0.57 a mile for fuel and going everywhere within 1000 miles on my 2022 race event schedule. FJB !!!

I was $.82 per mile last Saturday.
194 miles round trip. $75 entry, $40 on the buyback.
Got severely abused at the tree 1st and 2nd round, ate a ham sammich, and came home. Laughing Hard

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1621 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got severely abused at the tree 1st and 2nd round, ate a ham sammich, and came home.

I know the feeling.,,,.several weeks ago I drove 270 miles to a five day event. I lost every first rd and every buy back. All my opponents were .00x rt or better except for one race. In that one race we were both 011 and he was dead 0, I couldn’t beat him. I raced a door car the last day that was dialed 4.83 to my 6.20. He was .000 (second one of the week against me) dead 7 to my 002 couldn’t get there. I lined up against the wrong opponents every race.

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
markemark,

I’m sorry that happened to you but at least I know I’m not the only one.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
it's race day today here. Or normally would be. I'm sitting at the house with zero plan on going anywhere.

Posts: 104 | Location: Il,IL | Registered: March 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would currently be at $1.08 per mile, that is if I went anywhere, which I am not planning to. The saving grace is our racing is done till September, so Im not missing out on anything.

Posts: 293 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If I want to go I have to buy fuel no matter how much or how far. Its just the way it is.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post