Find
Notify
Tools

Avitar
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of jdbsmith
posted
I don't have a great deal of computer knowledge. I need instructions to add an avitar to my posts.
I have been on here for 8 years and have never had an avitar. Thanks

Posts: 42 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Click on go then personal zone on the left hand corner top of the screen. That'll open your personal info/profile. On the right at the top click on complete edit/profile. Go down to Avatar and click add/edit. You can choose from the avatars provided or upload your own. If you upload your own it'll take a day to be approved.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bringing this topic up! I kept forgetting to change mine from 10 years or so ago.

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of jdbsmith
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. The instructions were detailed enough that even I could understand them. It worked!

Posts: 42 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post