DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Enjoy the Ride! - 2019 Is Now Upon Us
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enjoy the Ride! - 2019 Is Now Upon Us
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Is been a long off season and 2019 racing is only a few days away! DRR starts the season off with SFG in Darlington this coming weekend.

The girls have the trailer stocked with DRR Gear and we'll have plenty of DRS products to choose from. If you are in need of something special please make sure to email or text me to make sure I bring it along.

SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Very nice Scott! Good luck, we will be watching. clapping

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Scott looks like the best of everything.... Have a great year, best of luck..... You Da Man

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice vendor plug! But now I am dizzy and getting a head ache!!!!!!!!!!!
Suggest a video 101 class. Big Grin

Posts: 2143 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post