DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DragRaceResults.com Time Machine Dragster Build
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DragRaceResults.com Time Machine Dragster Build
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Just finished up the build article on our new dragsters. Check it out on DRR

CLICK HERE for Article

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
very cool Scott! How fast did the 615 SR 20 pc go?

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Nice!!! Scott now turn a lot of win lights on....Great luck to you two..

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Wow, Very Very Sharp !!

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I have seen these cars 1st hand...Badazz, very clean, well thought out, and top notch on many levels! Very Impressive equipment!

Red one put a lap on my azz in Ohio with Scotts daughter at the wheel a couple weeks back! Nice work to the driver and crew! Great builds!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Said it the article the first pass it went 4.66 @ 149

Posts: 81 | Location: nc | Registered: February 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Both cars are very nice. I like the semi gloss black headers and running the transmission cooler in the radiator. Good idea to run a filter on our cars yet most do not.

I would like to know more about the engine saddle clamps when they are available.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
"fuel tank level light" lol come on SL you can do better than that... For future reference nobody questions it when ya tell em its the low oil pressure light, allegedly.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Was a hell of a ride. Be up at Loose Rocker Race at Kil-Kare next weekend. Stop by and say hey and pick up a koozie if you're there. Love to meet ya's.

Oh Jr. I certainly couldn't tell the masses they run from my window switch that's set to 7500.

You venturing out any time soon. That saloon you're hanging out in is getting musty.

SL... miss'n his buddy from up north

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
layin low another month well start at mikes 50 and hit the back half of the year. been busy only been out twice got me a no box win at byron tho so chalk another one up for just n time, hoosier, and paying off the tech inspector.

the must is the best part, keeps the hipsters and rap music crowd away...

and as good as them diggers look i think any official shoot from now on needs to have at least one pic of AV behind the wheel in the open face helmet, just sayin...

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Great looking cars. Well done.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Very nice rides! where are the fuel level sensors coming from? thanks

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post