DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Welcome Hagerty Insurance & Don Kennedy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome Hagerty Insurance & Don Kennedy
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
I'm proud to announce Hagerty Motorsports Insurance has came "On Board" for 2020.

Racers have a few options when it comes to Race Car Insurance, but none as large as Hagerty.

Hagerty is our Insurance of choice for our race team. I sleep well at night, rolling down the road and at the race track knowing my personal investment is covered if something happens.

Don Kennedy is a racer originally from Phoenix and now relocated to Portland, TN right up the road from me. Don is an actual Insurance Agent and will personally answer any questions you may have. He will be posting here shortly with contact info.

Thanks again Hagerty!

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
"Way To Go Scott" You did great. If anyone needs their Race cars, Street cars or Street and strip Insured give me a call anytime 602 284 6240 A example of Yearly premium cost is for $20,000 guarantee value zero deductible is only $180 per year in most States. Street and strip cars are a little more expensive as they have to have Liability on them per law, Still, the Best Company to insure Your cars with is Hagerty, They have been in business now for over 36 years and are very strong financially Thanks 602 284 6240 Don Kennedy

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Kennedy:
"Way To Go Scott" You did great. If anyone needs their Race cars, Street cars or Street and strip Insured give me a call anytime 602 284 6240 A example of Yearly premium cost is for $20,000 guarantee value zero deductible is only $180 per year in most States. Street and strip cars are a little more expensive as they have to have Liability on them per law, Still, the Best Company to insure Your cars with is Hagerty, They have been in business now for over 36 years and are very strong financially Thanks 602 284 6240 Don Kennedy
What do you have to have as PROOF....for coverage...needs some ASAP..

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This is great.

Don I got quotes a month or so ago for my 78 TA streeter and our 69 camaro Race car. On the application it says you need photos. Can I start the process without them? We are still getting snow and they are doing social distancing. LOL
Tom

And great prices BTW

1.34 9.42@ 142.41 1.29 5.97 @ 114.00 @ #3251 Better in 2022
427 BBC by S&S Speed Center, AFD, Enderle MFI by Spud Miller
Trackside Products, Sepanek Racing T400, Dynamic converter, Autoweld, Santhuff, Smith Racecraft,
His real name is Richard but they call it "**** Fords Body Shop"

Posts: 105 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: January 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I have my race car insurance through Don and you won't find a better guy to deal with...welcome Don....

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
What do you have to have as PROOF....for coverage...needs some ASAP..
Hagerty
Don Kennedy 602-284-6240 (1donkennedy@gmail.com)
(donkennedy1@cox.net) Send Info via Email or Text
Broker # 583727
Information Needed to Quote Race Car Insurance:
Name: ____________________________________________________________________
Date of Birth: ____________________
Address: ___________________________________________________________________
Phone: __________________________________________
E-mail:___________________________________________
# of operators and Driver’s License ______________________________________________
Year/Make/Model: ____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Vehicle ID Number(s): __________________________________________________________________
Guaranteed Value(s):_______________________________________________________
Engine Size/Horsepower: __________________________________________________
Power adder? (Nitrous, Turbo, blower, etc): _________________________________
Storage Location and Type: ______________________________________________
Strip, Street or both?:__________________________________________________
Email or text 4 Pictures of car(s): Outside (minimum required), interior, open engine and open
trunk (if applicable)
Broker: Don Kennedy Phone: 602-284-6240 (call or text with info needed)
Hagerty Broker Code 583727

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Call me the process is very simple A lot of race cars do not have vin number that is ok we can use a other numbers,a chassis number, a builders number or race car number very simple to get your cars insured. I really like the payment option also call me any time with any other questions 602 284 6240. I can fill out the application over the phone
Thanks Don Kennedy

By the way, my 450 client will get a free diner at Ruth Chris or Texas Roadhouse from me getting close

Don Kennedy

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
DK is one of the best! Very professional and takes care of business!

Hello Don, how is the family? Steve doing well I hope? Been a while, miss bs’ing with you.

Barry Polley

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4469 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Barry:
For sure we had a lot of good times racing as you know I moved to TN Love it here a huge amount of good racers all around. They are really very good drivers as they race just about every week. Steve has some health issues as his wife decided that he should not race anymore. He is a good friend and helps Tom Nolan on occasion. I am really humbled as now I sell race car insurance all over the US. I guess I am the big gorilla for Hagerty as It is has been really great selling to racers to insure there race cars, car collections Street, or strip. The Race tracks here are great, we live about 39 and a half minutes from The Bowling Green Drag Strip Beech Bench Drag Way starting line in Bowling Green KY. The Track is neat, They have races all the time and it is a fun place to race. Saw where you all are winning a big as usual, let me know if You all ever need anything I am still working at level "73" and can't wait to go racing. My Phone number is 602 284 6240

Don Kennedy

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Don is a certified "Good Guy" and honest drag racer!

I have known him for way too many years!

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
^^^^ X10 ....Don is the real deal,how can you not insure your car !

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Don! Just finishing a living quarters trailer now, the stocker is ready so before I hit the road I’ll call.
You Da Man

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4469 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Thanks Don! Just finishing a living quarters trailer now, the stocker is ready so before I hit the road I’ll call.
you Da man:

Thanks Give me a call when you are ready anytime .602 284 6240

Don Kennedy

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Gerard:
Don is a certified "Good Guy" and honest drag racer!

I have known him for way too many years!

Dave how long have we known each other 40 years or?

Don Kennedy

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
you Da man:

Limited Trailer & Paddock Collision Coverage
• This endorsement is intended for vehicles that are used only for racing or show, and are never driven on the street
• This endorsement can only be attached to a comp only vehicle
• This endorsement provides collision coverage when the vehicle is:
o Transported from one location to another on a trailer
o Loading and unloading from the trailer
o Driven to and from the trailer to the paddock or show display area
o On display in the race facility’s paddock area or any specified show display area
o At the primary garaging or storage location
o Located on a service or repair facility premises

ks Give me a call when you are ready anytime .602 284 6240

Don Kennedy

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ThanMotorsports Advantage Endorsement for only $20. per year the coverage below is offered also

The Motorsports Advantage Endorsement was primarily designed for race cars, but is available coverage for any vehicle and includes the following:
• Spare Parts coverage limit on policy Declarations increased by- $1,500
• Automotive Tools - $250
• Personal Effects - $250
• Valuable Papers - $250
• Loss of Use and Trip Interruption - $1,500
• Accidental Death Benefit - $10,000
• *NEW* Safety Equipment - $500
• Safety Equipment coverage provides up to $500 for specialized safety equipment such as helmets, flame-retardant racing suits and portable fire extinguishers used in conjunction with the covered vehicle.
• *NEW* Debris Removal - $2,500
• Debris Removal provides up to $2,500 for the cleanup and removal of a covered auto if it is damaged at a racing facility. Coverage is not provided for damage to the vehicle itself.

Don Kennedy

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested in Track FOR their business of owning a race track I have a options for the insurance. email me. This insurance is for track owners for liability that they have to have to run a meet etc. I have the information available for the decisions, makers, or owners to look over It just might be better Hopefully. My email address is donkennedy1@cox.net or my phone number is 602 284 6240Thanks, Don Kennedy

Don Kennedy

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow Don,
I've had my street/show 1969 442 covered by Hagerty for over 10 years. Never an issue. For the race car side of things, its sure nice to have someone that understands racing helping you choose what you really need. Most agents have no idea.

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Check out the full press release on Hagerty Motorsports and DragRaceResults.com.

We are truly thankful to have a company as large as Hagerty and a designated representative for ALL DRR Members in Don Kennedy!

Check it out

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted Hide Post
I have my insurance through Don, been very happy so far with the peace of mind that I am covered. Hopefully I never have to use it. But I wouldnt think about not having it with the $$ I have invested in my operation.Cost are not outlandish at all, very reasonable.

Mike Buchwald

Posts: 538 | Location: Caledonia, Mississippi | Registered: January 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post