DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Night of Fire and Thunder at Bandimere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of Fire and Thunder at Bandimere
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
Anybody nearby coming up for the race next weekend? I'm planning on racing provided my car isn't having issues....block was cracked. Found it last test session. External water jacket near both rear block plugs. I guess all the water didn't drain and it froze over the winter. Got it welded up and looks good, will know today or tomorrow if it's still an issue. Shouldn't be I don't think. Just have to finish hooking everything back up and test it.

If anybody is coming up, hit me up!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Maybe in June, need to get my knee in better shape. Good luck and remember low gear!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Get to feeling better Vern!!! Got low gear covered!!!

Mark Goulette

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Now I have the freaking shingles to go along with my knee replacement. I can’t win for losing!

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
With a winter storm warning in affect starting Friday we'll see if this event even happens.

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 157 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Postponed

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Yep, snowed like crazy. More than 12" at my place.....been snowing off and on today, but melting faster than it's dropping.....Oh well, found a water leak in my house so it gave me a chance to stop that.....

Mark Goulette