Tools

Delete Account
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M802138:
Similar to my working almost 30 years at a place, the last 8 were with a cancerous coworker. He didn't have cancer, he was a cancer to the entire business. I saw this within the first 6 months and tried my best to help him. Unsuccessful.

There are also members of forums that are a cancer to the entire site. You can't change them. Not saying anyone here is, but it happens.

/\ /\ /\ This. Do not leave because of a Loser who has done nothing and never will. Small man syndrome. It is his Inferiority Complex let him make a fool of himself.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4503 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Not worthy

Sorry for the delay. Been dealing with my health but been checking in for PMs. Haven't gotten any messages to check out any inappropriate behavior. Please PM me as needed.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Joe, PM sent.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4503 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post