DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congrats to TheBlueTruck
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats to TheBlueTruck
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
What sucks about the Allstars this year is its at the TX Motorplex and everyone will get to travel long distances to park in the dirt and rocks. The other thing I believe it is part of the week long Stampede of speed deal and Allstars will run on Wed or Thursday is my bet when nobody is there

Steve I don't know what the hell they're going to do. 15 years ago in Chicago it was all fit in with everything else on Saturday. Indy was the wrong place for it from the getgo. I guess we'll find out. In 08 your time trials qualified you and that's how they built the ladders.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Coach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coach:
Congrats!!!!

02 Z/28 LS1 402 Bracket Racer

I live with FEAR and sometimes SHE lets me go racing!

Posts: 45 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Coach
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Congrats!!!!

My bad!!!!

02 Z/28 LS1 402 Bracket Racer

I live with FEAR and sometimes SHE lets me go racing!

Posts: 45 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post