DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2020 Master Schedule
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 Master Schedule
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
Updated 2020 Master Schedule...

http://www.looserocker.com/wp-...aster_schedule20.pdf

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ducky. Good talking to you

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
GALOT 5k date?

Posts: 522 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
GALOT 5k date?

Feb 29-March 1GALOT 5K Series, GALOT Motorsports Park, Benson, NC

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
GALOT 5k date?

There are several. They're all listed on the Master Schedule. Just click on the link in the original post to view the PDF.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Galot don't list that on their web site. Course if you aren't on face book their site is worthless anyway.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tom, I can't find anything on their website for those dates.

Posts: 522 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tom, I can't find anything on their website for those dates.

I can't find it now either! However, the schedule is posted on their website:

http://www.galotmotorsportspark.com/schedule/

The first "$5K" weekend is March 7-8. BTW, it's only $5K for Top. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It seems to me this topic should be locked at the top like some others are?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post