New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excessive Heat
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This is how ED the #1 DRR B1tch looks like in excessive heat. Plus, he's in such great shape & has to deal with his lactating B1tch T1tts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2510 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah I am in great shape broke dyck, unlike you who's a mess and who after a claimed 30 years bracket racing ain't got NOTHING but JUNK and nothing to show for your efforts. you're a clown Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
B1tch T1tts=great shape, you're not only stupid; delusional also. Wink

As for excessive heat, I've worked, played, raced & everything else in southern NV. since 1988. I've done plenty of winning in excessive heat & will continue to do so. Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2510 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
broke dyck you are delusional and ain't done shyt nor have shyt worth talking about and yes broke dyck. We ain't skeered to race when it's HOT just like all the racers who have been racing in Dinwiddie since Friday in 100 degree temps ain't skeered either. But Hot temps ain't your problem today, lack of funds is Laughing very hard and why your POS hasn't been in competition for nearly 2 years

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
As usual you are Wrong

Your keyboard dribble(s) makes you feel better about yourself & I get my post count up. The reason you're not it the racing seat competing; plain & simple, you suck LOSER! Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck, it’s you that is a loser. Plain and simple you’re a nobody in life and a bigger nobody as a bracket racer. You’re a hater because I am and have everything you wish you were and had. Keep hating, that’s what losers like you do. Me, I’m going to keep WINNING and enjoying my life!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED's

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pathetic Didn't think of that

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
No, this isn't about your boy. This is about your mouth criticizing
everybody that doesn't want to race the way you do. This is about your ahole comments about everybody else. This is about your condescending opinions about things you don't understand. You are a waste of time and oxygen. I'm done with you.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
No, this isn't about your boy. This is about your mouth criticizing
everybody that doesn't want to race the way you do. This is about your ahole comments about everybody else. This is about your condescending opinions about things you don't understand. You are a waste of time and oxygen. I'm done with you.

YOU CAN ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT ALL DAY AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL YOU HAVE IS AN IDIOT THAN CAN ARGUE, HE IS STILL STUPID. Fact. No amount of wasting our time on a Ediot is going to make him any smarter. Do you think Ed will ever admit he does not know what he is talking about here? Nope, not going to happen.
The fact is the last 7 years or so Ed raced at Numedia he was first round runner up almost every single race they posted the points for all to see. One year he was first alternate on the bracket team of 50 and only had 56 people total ran all year in the Duck pond. The Great Ed could not even make a team of top 50 out of 56 racers. That is pathetic and honestly rather embarrassing yet somehow he thinks he is good? Several of the racers at Numedia told me they love Ed there, they look at it as a Competition Bye run. Then the joke among them is to talk to him and act like it was close and he almost had them. lol. They toy with him and he still has not figured that out. Ed has not won anything in a very long time and is the joke of the Duck pond there.

No, we are not talking about his Son and that would be even more pathetic if he is bragging about what his son has done and riding on his son's coattails.

Also you have to consider the source. He lives up North and claims heat does not bother him but he does not even know what it is like here in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or anything down here in the South. Bless his Heart. He does not know what he is talking about so just consider the source. Many times I have got 120* temperature readings in the pits and 150* track temps of Texas Motorplex back when that black asphalt was black and fresher. And were were out there all day and half the night for the winners. Ed could never understand that why are you even arguing with him about how hot it is down here? Really? He does not know and just wants to sound and act important (he is not) He is a loser and we all know it. So just let him keep talking and showing his stupidity. No matter how much he brags about how great he is I am not impressed. Are you?

Is anyone impressed with Ed?

Anyone? Spit it out.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3985 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says another nobody, a hater, a loser who races club events with his POS where a .100 bulb is killing it. Laughing very hard

One thing is for certain...NO ONE here is impressed with you, your junk nor your opinions. I spoke to your childhood classmate last year who told me my comments about you were dead on! Loser Curly1

Fact is I have won more rounds, more races and more $ then you and most of the regular/daily posters here.

And why do you and the same few others here hate me? Here's why...because my opinion differs from yours. Because I speak the TRUTH and back it up with FACTS. Because I call out bullshyt. Because I have more experience and knowledge. Because my cars are built and maintained with no expense spared. Because I'm a winner. Because you think maybe I'm rich.

Keep reading everything I post like the feeble old man that said a year ago he has my posts on ignore and keep hating while me and my son keep racing in the heat with our top shelf cars and keep winning! NahNahTounge

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Get back to your Psychotherapy & medications, #1 B1tch Boy. Good Morning

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Curly,
Thank you. I promised myself and the board that I would not get into any more arguments with Ed. I screwed up and let him get back into my head again. Last time. Ed who?
Tip PC

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Now if only the rest of the same few haters would do the same, we could have meaningful dialogue while expressing our differing opinions BUT the haters won’t do that because for the most part their only contribution to this forum is the discord and drama they post and some like the broke dyck are only here to engage me as he has stated numerous times.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
^^^old men that are physically a mess and/or who’s cars don’t work when track temps are 130+ complaining about competing in the heat while participating in a largely a summer aka HOT weather sport, Unfucinbelievable!

^^You post this and then want to get back on topic. Maybe think before you post-call everyone p ussies and old men. Exactly when was your first race Ed, when was your first win? Just curious?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4473 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong not everyone, just those that are and over 3 decades ago but that too has nothing to do with this topic.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
I never minded the heat when racing even in my black doorcar with black interior. But one day at Mason Dixon, in the middle of summer, I felt weak and ready to pass out as I rolled down the staging lanes. I was lucky to put it in park and turn off the engine. Next thing I knew, I was sitting on the ground next to the car, in the shade, with EMTs around me giving me water.

The heat has bothered me ever since then and when its too hot, I just stay home now.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 738 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
If you are 37 years or younger, you have never seen the monthly avg temperature below average.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Get over yourself #1 B1tch Boy, I'm here to give you a dose of your own medicine & you don't like the truth & facts about yourself. You're a loser that's why you're not competing in a race vehicle in the excessive heat or any weather for that matter. ED=#1 Forum B1tch/Loser! Razz

"There are some individuals out there who are all but impossible to get along with. Their arrogance causes them to see themselves as all but infallible while everyone else deserves to be criticized intensely. These individuals are known as narcissists, and it's very likely you know at least one.

A key aspect of narcissists is they have a sense of entitlement. If they don't get their way, they become upset, because, in a narcissist's mind, the world is supposed to revolve around them. Positive moments in life are positive because they're entitled to them. Negative moments aren't supposed to happen to them. The world isn't going to be fair for everyone, but narcissists can believe this is a personal slight against them and not just a matter of bad luck or unfortunate circumstances. When one can't begin to understand the concept of rolling with the punches, they're likely a narcissist."

I left one of your doctors out previously, Psychologist, Psychiatrist & your Special ED medication.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436