https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/1127020996

August 06, 2022, 06:54 AM
pentastarrail
Excessive Heat
This shyt cracks me up.
People are actually complaining about "heat" in the summer. WTF

It's Summer, it gets hot, deal with it.
If you don't like it MOVE.

Meanwhile, I'll be "in the heat" testing today and tomorrow with a 15 suit, head sock, 5 gloves, 5 shoes, etc.
And no, I won't be in my motorhome in the air conditioning, I'm using my truck since the track is close to me.
I might put the awning out tho. Big Grin

I can't believe how pussified people have become.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA
August 06, 2022, 07:00 AM
1320racer
Quoted for the TRUTH…

quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
This shyt cracks me up.
People are actually complaining about "heat" in the summer. WTF

It's Summer, it gets hot, deal with it.
If you don't like it MOVE.

Meanwhile, I'll be "in the heat" testing today and tomorrow with a 15 suit, head sock, 5 gloves, 5 shoes, etc.
And no, I won't be in my motorhome in the air conditioning, I'm using my truck since the track is close to me.
I might put the awning out tho. Big Grin

I can't believe how pussified people have become.

August 06, 2022, 09:01 AM
TD3550
Rt 66 divisional this weekend. Track has not been open in 2 years. See what happens. Had 2 of these bad boys running off of a little Honda with 4 Awnings put together. They move some serious air.

Stands, you could fry an egg. lol
August 06, 2022, 09:56 AM
1320racer
By far the nicest NHRA facility.
August 06, 2022, 10:26 AM
TD3550
It most certainly is. Sad thing is nobody is saying anything about what the future this operation holds. Even the higher ups i know there for years are saying Zip.

Here is one of the original videos of the building of the facility The amount of money is beyond the stretch of the imagination. Times have change

If anybody cares to watch.

https://www.facebook.com/Route...y/10160341103025317/
August 06, 2022, 06:04 PM
1320racer
We’ll day 2 here at Atco is winding down with TS round 1 in the lanes. with a high of 97 today, once again we along with several hundred racers survived a hot summer day, imagine that. Laughing very hard

Right now it’s 90 degrees with 64% humidity at 7:04pm est. Going to have a glass of wine with dinner and enjoy the sun setting on another great summer day. NahNahTounge
August 17, 2022, 10:03 PM
Curly1
Pay close attention to the Narcissist's accusations.

They're Confessions.

This is called Projection. They accuse you of the very things that they are doing.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion