DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up, only on an Internet message board. Meanwhile…

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

Hell when they hand free money to illegals who waltz across the border, that money enriches the lives of others. Why do you think they do it? It's not only for votes. It's helicopter money trickle down economic money creation..

Simple economics

You and Canted cannot complain. If you had followed you’d know why he retired early. What he did is smart and by the book and 110% legal. . Don’t complain cause you couldn’t do it. Posting your bs shows your ankle high class. I have spent time with him. He’s a great guy, not lazy , great racer and a great friend. Pretty easy to spew bs here but when you don’t know the facts, it makes you like like a Jack azz! Imagine that!

Good luck this weekend. I hope your son does well.

You must have comprehension problems, I was disagreeing with Canted Valve claim, KING hasn't enriched lives, by being paid by the government.

Any money created and introduced onto Main St USA enriches lives.

Simple economics.

Kinda crazy if you think about it, how stupid it is people come up with these lame brain idea's, and haven't even a clue where money comes from, or what gives it, its value. BUT that's how the money changers planned it... Order out of chaos - stupidity.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED, you are & have been the biggest joke/#1 ***** on the forums. CV the lush is MIA & you're a mental lush using all your coping skills. Your therapist are getting rich off your inability to deal with your mental frenzies. Wink

Me, I'm happy being retired & spending time with dad. Life is great! Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2493 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Didn’t mean to group you in that Mike. Was referring to the” misinformed posts..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4468 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Scum bag, broke dyck, lazy POS who has been and continues to milk the system stealing tax payers money

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Didn’t mean to group you in that Mike. Was referring to the” misinformed posts..

That makes two of us!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scum bag, broke dyck, lazy POS who has been and continues to milk the system stealing tax payers money

So Retard, all retired military are scum bags milking the system, stealing tax payer dollars according to you?

Retard, that's not a very nice thing to say about veterans.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard, what about non retired veterans who buy food wholesale at the commissary, are they scumbags who are milking the system and taxpayer dollars too? Confused

Retard Ed strikes again!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Your words not mine retard. Canted Valve’s comments are about this scum bag, broke dyck, lazy piece of shyt that has been milking the system and now is here boosting to clueless about his “early retirement” meanwhile his cut up shytbox ain’t seen competition in 2 years and counting because he didn’t have the money to rebuild it and he hauls that junk on a wood plank utility trailer not fit for a skid steer because he didn’t have the money to pay for his 30 year in the making dream trailer that he custom ordered then back out once it was delivered. His kind is garbage attempting to lump in his “service” with the brave men and women who have sacrificed, some sacrificed everything!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your words not mine retard. Canted Valve’s connects are about this scum bag, broke dyck, lazy piece of shyt that has been milking the system and now his here boosting to clueless about his early retirement meanwhile his cut up shytbox ain’t seen competition in 2 years and counting and he hauls that junk on a wood plank utility trailer not fit for a skid steer because he didn’t have the money to pay for his 30 year in the making dream trailer.

Retard, KING is a retired veteran, like any other retired veteran.

Your opinions are painted in your Hate for KING, meaning you can't be rational.

Retard, you're an emotional basket case calling out all veterans as scumbags milking the system and taxpayer dollars, all because of your Hate for KING, who is a veteran, like any other veteran.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We all have more in common than not.

Except you Retard.

You need your head examined.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, he’s a scum bag, broke dyck, lazy piece of shyt that has been milking the system. His kind are garbage!

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
quote:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

quote:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

clapping

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
ED, you are & have been the biggest joke/#1 B1tch on the forums. CV the lush is MIA & you're a mental lush using all your coping skills. Your therapist are getting rich off your inability to deal with your mental frenzies. Wink

Me, I'm happy being retired & spending time with dad. Life is great! Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2493 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Quoted for the truth...

quote:
quote:

quote:

clapping

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up, only on an Internet message board.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Make the lie BIG and tell it over and over.

-Hitler

This is actually an escalation in Hatred on display, with the person telling the BIG lie counting on people to believe a small or large portion of it. Once they consider any portion of it, it'll never go away.

This is the psychology behind the latest smear on KING.

It's an escalation in Hatred for him.

Same shyt the nazi's on YB did in the cone killer thread.

These people must read books containing nazi strategies for personal attacks on people or the book Rules for Radicals.

This is occult (secret) knowledge no one was born knowing. They gotta be reading books that tell them when and how to do this.

This is nothing but a big lie, KING is a veteran like any other veteran.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or any other city/county/state/government employee. All are paid with taxpayer money. AND, then they have to give back 1/3 of it with income taxes. Just like the rest of us.
Stupid to berate a government employee, much less a vet. Just F'n ignorant....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4442 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

Or any other city/county/state/government employee. All are paid with taxpayer money. AND, then they have to give back 1/3 of it with income taxes. Just like the rest of us.
Stupid to berate a government employee, much less a vet. Just F'n ignorant....

We lost two friends over stupid statements like this. I didn’t deserve my pension, 31 years, they paid for my pension, uh no you didn’t.. I did! It came out of my check! People are ignorant to the facts.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4468 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
We lost two friends over stupid statements like this. I didn’t deserve my pension, 31 years, they paid for my pension, uh no you didn’t.. I did! It came out of my check! People are ignorant to the facts.

I'm unclear what you're say BP

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4442 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Basically they said they paid my retirement and benefits through taxes. They made it clear they did not care for Fed, state or local employees.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
True dat

Dave

F J B