Share |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Early Retirement
 Login/Join
 
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO


clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12027 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Idiot Alert^^^^


L8R, Mike

 
Posts: 12114 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Talk about an idiot^^^ aka I.P. Dailey a screen name that was registered just to engage me because old Mikey said he’s leaving here forever years ago. Laughing very hard True fucing idiot!

Another know nothing, have nothing, done nothing poser who’s the furthest thing from a bracket racer!


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12027 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^^triggered^^^^*


L8R, Mike

 
Posts: 12114 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Wrong TRUTH and FACTS about you loser.

Loser Mike English aka I.P. Dailey


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12027 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Works every time


L8R, Mike

 
Posts: 12114 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of The Bozman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
442 start saving in your 20s. Sorry not tryin to be an ass but thats what I did. In 1980 new wife and I said "if we cant buy it with cash we dont deserve it" so we began to save when we got twice as much as we needed we put half in savings and bought what we wanted never financed anything but our home. made a HUGH difference!


This is where we are now, had to restart by 401k and retirement 5 years ago but have invested heavily in that and other items because I am looking at retiring at 58, I am 53 now. Deferred income, max 401k, other solid investments, life insurance (not term), and pay cash for everything. We have zero debt other than the house.
Rule of thumb is liquid assets with a value of 7 times your annual household income for retirement. We are lucky given my wife and my positions we can get there pretty easily now. Over half of our bring home income is going into savings/investment of some sort. Also, there is $200k+ worth of racing stuff if I wanted to Liquidate that. It is really about planning and making sure your debt ratio to your savings is in the right place. Market could take a crap any day and change our well laid plans but that just means working a little longer. But I am saving so I can enjoy retirement, hopefully it will last much longer than the time I have left to work so sacrifice now is fine.


Keeping the Socialists and NEO-LIBERALS at bay with FACTS one post at a time !!!

Freedom isn't free !!! Thank a veteran, they will actually appreciate it.
 
Posts: 2487 | Location: Gilmer, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR S/Pro
Picture of The Bozman
posted Hide Post
I just want to say something about people being disabled. Anyone that served in the military and is disabled may not have the scars you can see but unseen scars as well; which can be much worse than external ones. I have external ones and internal as well and I am also a Disabled vet. I do get some disability payment from the government but it is in payment for the sacrifice that I gave 30 years ago to give everyone the right to have an opinion; which doesn't make it right. No one knows how difficult it is for me to get out of bed in the morning, to bend down and tie my shoes, or what pain I have during the entire day. I do not show it, I do not talk about it because it is my cross to bear for what I was willing to give for every person in this country.

I really wish people would not talk negatively about any disabled vet because you have no idea what someone went through, especially before the military became soft. We grew up in a different military where we were bodies and just cogs in a big machine. Respect ALL veterans regardless of what they did, what job they held or what injuries you can or can't see.

HONOR, DUTY, COUNTRY !!!


Keeping the Socialists and NEO-LIBERALS at bay with FACTS one post at a time !!!

Freedom isn't free !!! Thank a veteran, they will actually appreciate it.
 
Posts: 2487 | Location: Gilmer, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of BP758
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Bozman:
I just want to say something about people being disabled. Anyone that served in the military and is disabled may not have the scars you can see but unseen scars as well; which can be much worse than external ones. I have external ones and internal as well and I am also a Disabled vet. I do get some disability payment from the government but it is in payment for the sacrifice that I gave 30 years ago to give everyone the right to have an opinion; which doesn't make it right. No one knows how difficult it is for me to get out of bed in the morning, to bend down and tie my shoes, or what pain I have during the entire day. I do not show it, I do not talk about it because it is my cross to bear for what I was willing to give for every person in this country.

I really wish people would not talk negatively about any disabled vet because you have no idea what someone went through, especially before the military became soft. We grew up in a different military where we were bodies and just cogs in a big machine. Respect ALL veterans regardless of what they did, what job they held or what injuries you can or can't see.

HONOR, DUTY, COUNTRY !!!


Dead On Boz! Not worthy


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4267 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Steve, please don’t lump your service related disability in with this scum bag, piece of shyt bullshyt claim, milking the system.

I have great respect for the men and women that served this country who truly have sacrificed, some sacrificed everything. FYI, my father is buried at Brigadier General William C. Doyle Memorial Cemetery and I have his flag.


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12027 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:
Originally posted by The Bozman:
I just want to say something about people being disabled. Anyone that served in the military and is disabled may not have the scars you can see but unseen scars as well; which can be much worse than external ones. I have external ones and internal as well and I am also a Disabled vet. I do get some disability payment from the government but it is in payment for the sacrifice that I gave 30 years ago to give everyone the right to have an opinion; which doesn't make it right. No one knows how difficult it is for me to get out of bed in the morning, to bend down and tie my shoes, or what pain I have during the entire day. I do not show it, I do not talk about it because it is my cross to bear for what I was willing to give for every person in this country.

I really wish people would not talk negatively about any disabled vet because you have no idea what someone went through, especially before the military became soft. We grew up in a different military where we were bodies and just cogs in a big machine. Respect ALL veterans regardless of what they did, what job they held or what injuries you can or can't see.

HONOR, DUTY, COUNTRY !!!


Dead On Boz! Not worthy


USA


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! Big Grin
3050 lbs.
Pump Gas 434
Glide/5800 Stall
4.10 Rear Gears
Car Detuned for high 9s/low10s @ 133-34 mph
 
Posts: 1644 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you work someplace for X number of years and retire with a pension and/or disability payments why are you doing wrong?

Isn't that kinda the American dream? A dream we pay for with a substantial amount withheld from our weekly check. Each and every check?

What am I missing here??


.
Dave



F J B

Wake me when it's over
 
Posts: 4057 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You try living on that chump change taken out of your check each week--PLEASE. But for most the reward for that time in service was just not worth it. Been there doing that.
 
Posts: 5864 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
You try living on that chump change taken out of your check each week--PLEASE. But for most the reward for that time in service was just not worth it. Been there doing that.


You're correct about the chump change. Especially compared to what the withhold from your check.
But you're missing the point of my post. Why is this guy getting motherFc'd for doing what he's supposed to do??


.
Dave



F J B

Wake me when it's over
 
Posts: 4057 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO


clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12027 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:
Originally posted by The Bozman:
I just want to say something about people being disabled. Anyone that served in the military and is disabled may not have the scars you can see but unseen scars as well; which can be much worse than external ones. I have external ones and internal as well and I am also a Disabled vet. I do get some disability payment from the government but it is in payment for the sacrifice that I gave 30 years ago to give everyone the right to have an opinion; which doesn't make it right. No one knows how difficult it is for me to get out of bed in the morning, to bend down and tie my shoes, or what pain I have during the entire day. I do not show it, I do not talk about it because it is my cross to bear for what I was willing to give for every person in this country.

I really wish people would not talk negatively about any disabled vet because you have no idea what someone went through, especially before the military became soft. We grew up in a different military where we were bodies and just cogs in a big machine. Respect ALL veterans regardless of what they did, what job they held or what injuries you can or can't see.

HONOR, DUTY, COUNTRY !!!


Dead On Boz! Not worthy


USA


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! Big Grin
3050 lbs.
Pump Gas 434
Glide/5800 Stall
4.10 Rear Gears
Car Detuned for high 9s/low10s @ 133-34 mph
 
Posts: 1644 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I'll never be able to retire, let alone early.
 
Posts: 593 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not that it has anything to do with all this but I worked nearly 25 years of rotating shift work at the refinery.

I was going to work till age 65 but after working a set of midnight shifts I was driving home (50 mile commute one way) and I fell asleep at the stop light on the truck bypass about eight miles from the house.

It scared the crap out of me. I woke up with the engine running, foot on the brake, no other cars around but I was not sure how long I was asleep. Could have been 30 seconds or 5 minutes. When I got home I told the wife, I'm done the first of the year, I'm not taking a chance on killing someone else or myself.

Luckily I had saved enough to be able to retire. My feeling is that if you're financially able to get out of the work force then do so. Retirement has been great for me.


Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......
 
Posts: 5152 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of BP758
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Not that it has anything to do with all this but I worked nearly 25 years of rotating shift work at the refinery.

I was going to work till age 65 but after working a set of midnight shifts I was driving home (50 mile commute one way) and I fell asleep at the stop light on the truck bypass about eight miles from the house.

It scared the crap out of me. I woke up with the engine running, foot on the brake, no other cars around but I was not sure how long I was asleep. Could have been 30 seconds or 5 minutes. When I got home I told the wife, I'm done the first of the year, I'm not taking a chance on killing someone else or myself.

Luckily I had saved enough to be able to retire. My feeling is that if you're financially able to get out of the work force then do so. Retirement has been great for me.


Yeah that’s scary Vern. You made the right decision.


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4267 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Vern,
If you don't mind me asking, what age did you retire?


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! Big Grin
3050 lbs.
Pump Gas 434
Glide/5800 Stall
4.10 Rear Gears
Car Detuned for high 9s/low10s @ 133-34 mph
 
Posts: 1644 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  
 


© DragRaceResults.com 2023