DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Little Gators who is going
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Gators who is going
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
We are heading out Wen. morning stoping in GA to pickup cpl barrels of oil and some tools from cpl sponsor deals and heading to track.

Will be in the T/A pit area with dragster 2631. If bored stop by. I will be the guy with nasty as hell hands working on clutch,bottom end, mixing fuel or playing with the computer. Yea rarely am I bored.LOL Everybody works on this deal, I just do what's needed at the time.If not working look for the anti Biden hat. Either FJB, Joe and the hoe got to go, Buck Fiden or similar.That will be me.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I’d stop in Reynolds an least run for some money…

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Well not my car and at about 1200 per shot it is hard to run for money.LOL A/fuel is awesome fun wise, they are pretty quick for just MFI and not boost. ok 95% in tank helps. It does not help the cost factor at 6 gallons per run and 40 per gallon. Nobody ever said speed was cheap.LOL

If my car I might do something like that.

Will be staying over for Gator also.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i'll be there Wide. i try and look you up.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bill masiello
posted Hide Post
Chris are you staying for the Gatornationals ?

Posts: 64 | Location: shelton ct | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yes we are staying over to runGators.Main reason we are running little gators is points to run big event.

You going to be there Bill?

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
I'm here...

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of bill masiello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill masiello:
Chris are you staying for the Gatornationals ?
Yes Chris ! I will come find you !

Posts: 64 | Location: shelton ct | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
We be here just hanging in the heat. Sou do like we might have drag boat r
Races this next weekend.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
My stuff is blown up but im here!!!

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
What was going on with Top dragster holding up the show yesterday?

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I was there and doing great. Until I stepped on my johnson by leaving the car in second gear first round.

But, I had a great time saw some old friends. It's a reminder that the actual racing is only part of why we're there.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
SORRY guys did not get out of pits much. We had some issues with car. Last shot we rN 5.368,bump wax 5.361. Last pair down we got bumped out. Killed 3 holes after half track.. hauled the mail to 1/8,but we run 1/4. NLMAO.
The Rollercoaster ride of drag racing. Will be here all week and looks like going to be getting wet some.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was there both weeks. I laid out the pits and parked the racers in their watery pits.
You saw me riding around on a scooter calling classes to the lanes. They call me "speedy".

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Heck we spent more time pumping water than we did working on race car. Rainsville Nationals.

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by double trouble:
I was there both weeks. I laid out the pits and parked the racers in their watery pits.
You saw me riding around on a scooter calling classes to the lanes. They call me "speedy".
So here all this time i thought you were in a bad mood and you weren't?

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:

So you are the one the car owner said parked him there intentionally? His wife said yea they knew exactly where the water would stand the deepest and parked you here. LOL

We did have the deepest water in the TA/D pits. Even had cpl guys say they where putting cash into pot and voting on worst pits and giving us the money, Guess washinton got a hold of it first.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Maybe but maybe not. I bet it was Cliff with the goatee. I'm nice, he's mean!

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe but maybe not. I bet it was Cliff with the goatee. I'm nice, he's mean!

Moe, Chris.. Keep an eye on D.T. Laughing Hard

Yea

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post