DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    BRODIX presents DOZEN Questions with Cory Gulitti
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRODIX presents DOZEN Questions with Cory Gulitti
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
DRR brings you a little more about the Kid Cory Gulitti. Check out the full story - HERE

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Very cool read , the kid is one cool racer .... thanks for post DRR

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey man, the kid fishes! Is that cool or what..Great article too!!!

Y’all that don’t fish wouldn’t understand. Big Grin

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Very proud of this young man!

Cool

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey man, the kid fishes! Is that cool or what..Great article too!!!Y’all that don’t fish wouldn’t understand.

I agree ..... Fishing and racing is all ya need for a well balanced lifestyle Big Grin

Congrats to both of you for an outstanding weekend !!! That crash was hard to watch, glad your son was unhurt. That's a hellava payday for a 17 yr old !!!!

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good read! I'm telling you the kid is a beast! Anybody that goes racing with him better know you will be there for the duration of the RACE. I see a lot of wins in his future.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys, kid has went way beyond his parents expectations!

To say we as parents were afraid during and after the crash is an understatement. I hope no one has to watch there child go thru that...very hard time. The race will be etched in our mind for a lifetime.

Kid is a memory maker without a doubt. Thanks to you all again.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post