DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    GM Flint truck assembly info
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GM Flint truck assembly info
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
The Duramax is just an Izuzu right?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Goob I think I saw your dualley on TV the other day. Bill H.showed a picture of it and said it was very nice. Its red right. Have you found any 4 dr's with no bed or utility bed. Flatbed style. Might be an option for you some how.

Yep, that was mine. It is probably one of the nicest surviving units in the country.
52K miles and near perfect. Bill will probably be the next owner. Wink

I don't "need" the new truck, just want to make it more comfortable to bring the grandkids.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1621 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
You’re the only moron that wants a 2wd and that’s why you won’t see it for a very long time IF at all!

Does dragging extra weight and driveline you'll never use make you feel taller, or more like an actual man? Laughing Hard

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1621 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brock:
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:
Originally posted by Brock:
Dave do you have an order # ?

Yes. GM has not picked up my order yet. I'm checking daily for a status change.

Do you have an inside view?

Dave, I do have an inside view I work for General Motors if you have the order # I can dig into it at least provide you some timing.

PM headed your way, thanks!

Dave Cook
N375