DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    perfect fix for lack of room for immigrants
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

perfect fix for lack of room for immigrants
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Since it seems we have too many immigrants housed along boarder and no place for more .I have perfect solutions.

Seems lots of Hollywood elite feel very strong about making sure they are treated right and these same folks live in 10 to 15 bedroom home with large yars maybe they can take 100 or so each in. After all these folks are use to living 10 or more in a house.

Wonder how many will step up and help the poor illegal immigrants out?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4169 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I sense sarcasm. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My mother has a good friend who is a life long liberal democrat. She really is a decent lady. But weird political views.
My mother is looking for a smaller house or condo in town, and was looking at some that was a number of blocks away from public housing. Her friend went on and on about how she didn't want to be near those people and such. Mom finally turned to her and said...those are the people you talk so highly about and how we should help them and treat them as equals...
The lady said....sure but I don't want to live near em.
LOL. Cracks me up.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6362 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
I sense sarcasm. Take care. Tom Worthington

Nope. I think if they are so damn in love with them they need to house them and take care of the tab. No sarcasm at all.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4169 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
My mother has a good friend who is a life long liberal democrat. She really is a decent lady. But weird political views.
My mother is looking for a smaller house or condo in town, and was looking at some that was a number of blocks away from public housing. Her friend went on and on about how she didn't want to be near those people and such. Mom finally turned to her and said...those are the people you talk so highly about and how we should help them and treat them as equals...
The lady said....sure but I don't want to live near em.
LOL. Cracks me up.

Another prime example of the extreme hypocrisy of the Left.

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post