DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    In ‘n Out Burgers Under Fire From Liberals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In ‘n Out Burgers Under Fire From Liberals
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted
They are raising hell because In ‘n Out has contributed to the Republican Party candidates.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Sucks to be them...………….wish we had them here in Florida.

Them, meaning "They" that you referred to

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
“They” referring to the liberals. In ‘n Out is great. They moved into Texas about 5 years ago. I like well done fries, “Animal Style”. Mike English walked me through it. There is also a “hidden” menu.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I believe In and Out's response was that they have contributed on both sides of party lines at times. I like their products. If there was one close I would certainly eat there.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6353 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who gives a shyt what they think! Lynsi is a great person and a hell of a racer. We will keep supporting In & Out!
They lost ! Get over it wusses!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4468 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
under fire from party that thinks no one except their bodyguards need guns. So what are they shooting spit wads? Fuk left wing liberal idiots.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4167 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post