DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    candy ass' attacking MAGA hats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

candy ass' attacking MAGA hats
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I am sick and tired of seeing these bad ass punk attacking someone half their size because they have a MAGA hat on. Hell I went and bought cpl last week just to piss one off and see if he can walk away from trying to remove it. I not a bad ass and normally try to avoid confrontations,but damn enough is enough. Not saying it can't be removed and I might carry ass whipping before done.but I am betting not one touches it because most bad ass only mess with those smaller and weaker.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
oh yea rant over!

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! It's way past time conservatives stood up for themselves. Please keep us posted.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
wideopen i agree with you 100%

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post