DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My goodness the liberals sure came unhinged this week. If there was this kind of scrutiny over Obama's choices of words in the media, there wouldn't have been room to talk about anything else.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Anything "Russia" is their big ticket item so it has to be cultivated to the max. It's hard for me to believe liberal individuals follow one contiguous hysterical folly after another.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Anything "Russia" is their big ticket item so it has to be cultivated to the max. It's hard for me to believe liberal individuals follow one contiguous hysterical folly after another.

Well, they want so badly for this to be true. They want a bigger reason to hate Trump. So they will believe anything that whips them into hysteria about Trump. They have jumped on some boats that I never could have believed would have been accepted as credible.
Even after reports to the contrary, they are convinced that Trump worked with Russians to win the election. They still think that it is a national embarrassment to separate children from their law breaking parents when trying to sneak into the country. And they continue to get frothed up when Trump and Putin come up on the same newspaper page.
I think many of them have not been keeping up on their meds.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Anyone else find it ironic that the party that raises hell about separating kids for law breaking parents is same folks raising hell about chance the new appointee to the Supreme Court, might make it illegal to kill baby's? Just because their mother forgot how to use birth control or trusted the guy ho picked them up in bar didn't. Don't get me wrong picking up a piece of a$$ for the night in a bar is fine,I hear folks do it all the time.I never would.My wife is LHAO.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4188 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hey give them credit they have expanded their vocabulary. It now includes racist, sexist, homophobic and Notsee.That's one more than they use to have. Now they have 4 ways they describe anyone who does not see things their twisted,mind warped way. Most just call them normal

Posts: 4188 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Anyone else find it ironic that the party that raises hell about separating kids for law breaking parents is same folks raising hell about chance the new appointee to the Supreme Court, might make it illegal to kill baby's? Just because their mother forgot how to use birth control or trusted the guy ho picked them up in bar didn't. Don't get me wrong picking up a piece of a$$ for the night in a bar is fine,I hear folks do it all the time.I never would.My wife is LHAO.

I gotta admit that seems ironic to me. They are all about protecting Mexican kids. But those not yet born.....well they are on their own.

The other thing I am finding funny is that the Russian collusion thing is off the radar. That's all they wanted to talk about until they figured out it was baloney. Now you can't get a liberal to address it at all. I'm not even sure they understand why they hate Trump at this point. They just know that they hate him.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Who did Putin play. Trump or democraps. If his goal was to cause division amongst the country he succeeded,by using the democraps to do his hard work. I bet he sits back and good laugh every time he turns on CNN,MSNBC or any of the the other fake news networks. Hell can't blame him they would be funny if not so damn stupid.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
democrap building the economy one straight jacket at a time. I hear the straight jacket industry is worried about mid terms and if they need more or less stock pile.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hey just living up to their mascots standards,all jacka$$'s.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I apologize to all of the four legged jacka$$'s for comparison.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Feinstein had a spy working for her... go figure...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Feinstein had a spy working for her... go figure...

It was only for 20 years, and her being on the intelligence committee I'm sure he didn't get anything important in that short time period.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post