DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill Maher rails against NFL over Black national anthem: It's 'segregation' 'under a different name!'

Maher began the show's panel discussion Friday night on the subject of education in America and how college campuses and classrooms have become a "social justice factory," listing several instances across the country of teachers resigning because they've felt more like "political activists" than actual educators, with one saying it's "pitting students against each other based on the color of their skin."

"To me, when people say to me sometimes, like, ‘Boy, you really go after the left these days. Why?’ Because you're embarrassing me," Maher exclaimed. "That's why I'm going after the left in a way you never did before. Because you're inverting things that I- I'm not going to give up on being liberal! This is what these teachers are talking about. You're taking children and making them hyper-aware of race in a way they wouldn't otherwise be!"

He continued, "I saw last night on the football game, Alicia Keys sang ‘Lift Every Voice and Sing,' which now I hear is called the Black national anthem. Now, maybe we should get rid of our national anthem, but I think we should have one national anthem. I think when you go down a road where you're having two different national anthems, colleges sometimes now have … many of them have different graduation ceremonies for Black and White, separate dorms -- this is what I mean! Segregation! You've inverted the idea. We're going back to that under a different name."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bil...t-nfl-053401573.html

You just gotta love the left, fighting racism....with even more racism.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Democrats Call For Infrastructure Spending To Build More Bridges For Haitian Migrants To Live Under

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As over 12,000 mostly Haitian migrants continue to crowd into makeshift camps under a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, many in Washington are coming to realize that the situation is untenable. With Congress back in session Monday, Nancy Pelosi said, “These poor people, many of them families with young children, are packed under this bridge in sweltering heat and squalid conditions. The solution is obvious: we need to build more bridges for them to live under.”

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/h...nternational-bridge/

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
From Dan Patrick (Texas Lt Governor)

I went to the Del Rio bridge today for a firsthand look at this illegal immigration disaster. Our Texas DPS Troopers and the National Guard are maintaining a perimeter to contain 12,000 illegal immigrants, mostly Haitian. We are containing them to hand them off to the federal government.
Biden says the federal government is flying them back to Haiti. However, they are only flying about 25% back - single men and women. The rest will be released in America. Biden says the federal government is flying them back to Haiti. However, they are only flying about 25% back - single men and women. The rest will be released in America.
Two years ago in McAllen, I told President Trump if Congress won’t fund the wall, we will. The media scoffed at my idea. Today, we are beginning to build a fence and the wall.
Today, I laid out another vision that I would support. We should hire the 8,000-9,000 federal border agents and let them work for us. We just added another $2 billion for border support. Texas can do this. Then, when Biden has no agents to send, we tell him, “Texas will take over the job. The federal government can get out of our way.” He won’t have many options.
We must protect Texas and America against a lawless and overrun border, and a President who openly ignores his Constitutional duties of Article 4, Section 4.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So an item in this bill gives IRS the power to ask what you bought for over 600 dollars? Wtf ! It’s none of their fn business!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post