DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    2nd ammendment rights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2nd ammendment rights
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I had a thread on here while back about Will they ever try to take guns in US?.
Lots of comments about will never happen and foil hat wearing.

Now we have Democraps working deal with rino's and it is being done with NRA's help. Yes it is not about confiscation. If you believe that once they get new law against what ever they want you to think will make ciminals not break it AND stop there. IT IS TOO LET TO REMOVE YOU TIN FOIL HAT.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Before I get flamed for posting the following, let me explain:
I am a lifelong conservative Republican, NRA member and 'no compromise' supporter of the Second Amendment.
However, I can see the handwriting on the wall and I can tell you the vast majority of the voting public is in no mood for this no compromise on guns stuff and will not support any politician who won't give a little on gun law reform.
Australia and New Zealand used to have gun laws similar to ours until assault rifles were used in a couple of mass shootings, now practically no one can own a firearm of any kind, much less an assault rifle or semi auto pistol. I think you even have to justify and be licensed to own a BB gun!
Personally, I can live without assault rifles; I used to own two high quality ARs but sold them (at a good profit!) because I couldn't see any real use for them- they're not very accurate or powerful; not even allowed to hunt big game with them in Colorado. Home defense? Shotgun or pistol is superior.
Fair warning: If the branch doesn't bend in the windstorm, it will break.
I don't want to roll the dice and wind up like Australia.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fair warning: If the branch doesn't bend in the windstorm, it will break.

And the result will be more ineffective laws. We have been having mass shooting for decades, show me the results, the proof is in the pudding.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The 'proof' will be when Democrats are elected again because Republicans are inflexible on gun laws.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
Home defense? Shotgun or pistol is superior.

I'd rather have the one I can fire many times standing than the one I fire once and it knocks me down.

Wink

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Of coarse Biden was lying.His mouth was moving and after 49 years of nothing else it is all he knows how to do.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
Home defense? Shotgun or pistol is superior.

I'd rather have the one I can fire many times standing than the one I fire once and it knocks me down.

Wink
This is an argument supporting mandatory gun training.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
The reason for inflexablity on guns laws is simple. Anyone who believes they will stop at one type of gun. Any law is going to stop somebody willing to cimmit cold blooded murder,you know the thing that will get death sentence. If you believe those I know of cpl bridges you would like to add to your collection.

Anyone tell me one law that will stop a maniac?