New
Find
Notify
Tools

Immigration
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 265 | Location: Irving, Texas | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this! This goes to show how Obummer is trying to destroy this country on all fronts and at every angle!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That is an old video. However, it's just as pertinent today as ever! But the attention spam of the public simply won't allow it. How else can you explain owebama getting away with phony sandal after phony scandal?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Obambam is the golden boy to the media so they just continue to deflect the real stories with some bs.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12273 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Obama opens third military base to deal with flood of illegal child immigrants as officials insist they are being cared for despite abuse allegations

The Obama administration announced it is designating a third U.S. military base for emergency housing of children immigrating illegally into the United States without parents or relatives.

The news came as officials insist that the children are in good hands, despite allegations of abuse by US authorities.

Senior administration officials, who asked not to be identified, told reporters that an Army base at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, will initially hold 600 ‘unaccompanied minors’ and eventually will be able to accommodate up to 1,200.

LINK

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ingraham: Border Influx Is 'Attempt to Extort' Congress Into Approving Amnesty

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014...ss-approving-amnesty

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

“President Obama’s plan to deal with the crisis at the border created by his administration’s bad immigration policies is nothing but smoke and mirrors,” the Virginia Republican said Friday after the announcement.
White House Admits 'Rumors' of Amnesty Motivating Illegal Border Crossings

Border Patrol to fly hundreds of illegal immigrants from Texas to California

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Both Repubs and Dems talk only about a "...path to citizenship..." as a solution to the ILLEGAL immigration problem. I think I have a better idea- how about a path to Mexico?

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Was taking a motorcycle ride last evening in what can be described as a "well established" residential part of OKC. Went past a little Mexican restaurant I had never noticed before situated in an old Sonic Drive-in location. After consideration I turned around and ate supper there. Another couple and myself were the only white folk in there. All others were Mexicans speaking Spanish. The TV's were on a Spanish speaking soap opera and soccer. There is no need to talk about immigration reform the invasion is complete and they are in place. This is a concession I have surrendered to for some years now but experiences like last night set new high water marks for the entrenchment of the situation. Our politician have, and are, selling America down the tubes by not protecting our boarders. I recall years ago when they started putting Spanish on cleaning products something wasn't right. The poor and huddled masses have drug down the system, never to return. This is not the America I served, as a naive young man, and fought to preserve many years ago. The old perish and the new take over.
p.s. The food was definitely not commercial and was just OK and not cheap. I don't know how the folks in that neighborhood can afford to pay those kind of prices. Or if they do why they are poor.

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Skips Border Chaos, Will Fundraise in Austin with Director of Pro-Illegal Immigration Film

Obama Skips Border Chaos, Will Fundraise in Austin with Director of Pro-Illegal Immigration Film

President Barack Obama is refusing to visit the turbulent U.S.-Mexican border, where a flood of illegal immigrants continues to overwhelm the region.

Instead, Obama will visit the home of Austin-based filmmaker Robert Rodriguez this week as part of a trio of Texas fundraisers. The Austin visit features tickets ranging in price from $5,000 to $32,400. The July 9 fundraiser also will feature actors Rosario Dawson, Danny Trejo and Jessica Alba.

“We didn’t cross the border, the border crossed us.”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
They let the Cubans and Haitians in, so might as well let them all in....

If no illegals, who would cut Romney's grass????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You'd better get a second job to help Bam Bam pay for all of those illegals your going to have to support!!! Rollingou a

Up a little late??? Or did you pull a double at the gate at the trailer park? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
You'd better get a second job to help Bam Bam pay for all of those illegals your going to have to support!!! Rollingou a

Up a little late??? Or did you pull a double at the gate at the trailer park? Rolling Rolling

You didn't notice Mary Jane wasn't home last nite???

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You didn't notice Mary Jane wasn't home last nite???

ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12273 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Work faster the illegals are getting some of my race car money Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
These people who have just trekked maybe a thousand (1000) miles or more on foot show absolutely no signs of wear and tear. Immaculate they shine with the white's of their eyes crying tears spilling onto the cleanest clothes ever after traveling through very rough country rocky and mountainous along with heavy rains and blowing debris and the pools of mud on dirt roads not to mention the dry arid heat and deep sandy conditions of a Mexican desert. Wow I must say these people look refreshed in a way that boggles my mind for people who have had no food or drink and whats up with the baby's having white clean diapers and the women carrying them have no diaper bag. HUH HUH HUH??? NO beat up shoes no mud stains anywhere no dirty faces or dirty hair clean hands lots of dirty nails but that's normal and everything in place to take a pretty picture

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ME, were you out there standing in front of the bus?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11003 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike, so true. This is a continuing overt assault on America. The HOR has the power of the purse and it they give in and fund it...... Of course it's the coupe de grace for the owebama/lib, apparent majority. You can't turn you back on baby's, gasp! It's over, the war is lost. Even the repubs want amenity as they know full well the GOP of old is dead and they NEED the Latino vote. Simple as that.