New
Find
Notify
Tools

Immigration
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Displaced Disney Cast Member: How They Replaced Me, Other Americans, With Cheap Foreigners On H1B Visas

As a patriotic and proud citizen of the United States, I have a story to share that has not only impacted my family, hundreds of colleagues, but also current and future United States workers.

EXCLUSIVE —

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

U.S. committed to accepting more Syrian refugees

(CNN)—Secretary of State John Kerry said Wednesday that the U.S. will take in more refugees from the crisis in Syria, but stopped short of offering a specific number.
Kerry:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

White House Push For Immigrants to Become Citizens --
Before Election...

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama’s Allies Release 6,000 Criminals into America’s Streets

President Barack Obama’s allies are releasing roughly 6,000 criminals back into America’s streets by Nov. 2, supposedly to ease “overcrowding” and to offset harsh sentences, according to the Washington Post.

The new releases include roughly 2,000 criminal foreign migrants, contradicting claims that illegal immigrants don’t contribute to crime.

Obama’s pro-amnesty policies.

Previously Deported Human Smuggler Arrested in Texas with Guns

MCALLEN, Texas — A previously deported criminal alien with a conviction for human smuggling has been arrested in Texas with firearms. A traffic stop by Texas State Troopers near Rio Grande City resulted in agents with Homeland Security Investigations arresting and charging 34-year-old Jose Romero Garcia with being an illegal alien in possession of firearms, court records obtained by Breitbart Texas revealed.

Six days after his deportation, Romero was back in Texas.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:

That's not very PC...

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Mexico, SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Illegal Immigrants Sue,

Three illegal immigrants, shielded from deportation by President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, are suing three Missouri colleges, charging the schools’ tuition is too high.

Seeking Lower Tuition In Missouri

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now the tolerant leftist hispanics, about 95% ILLEGALS probably, are doing all they can to get nbc to disinvite the Trumpster from hosting Saturday Night live!
It must be HELL to be so afraid of truth and facts that they have to do all they can to block truth and facts from being stated!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I wish DRR had a "Like" button.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I wish DRR had a "Like" button.

They Do...

Double Thumbs up

not worthy

LOL

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Democrats, the Party of NO and illegal immigrants, filibustered a bill to crack down on sanctuary cities.

The legislation in question, sponsored by Sen. David Vitter, R-Louisiana, would withhold federal funding from "sanctuary" states or cities that fail to comply with Department of Homeland Security-issued detainer requests for undocumented immigrants.

The White House on Tuesday said President Obama would veto it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/se...-issues-veto-threat/

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Let's have one of the loony lefties here man up and make a comment about this?????

CRICKETS, NATURALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Funny how so-called conservatives think Trump is such a hardliner on immigration, when if you bother to continue listening to his word salad after "I'll build a wall", he also says he'll have a "big beautiful door" through which after he moves illegals out, they come right back in through his magical door, and poof, they're now called "legal". That's amnesty... only more expensive.

http://www.breitbart.com/immig...rent-on-immigration/

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Like everything the Trumpster says this too has to be taken with a grain of salt!
The good thing about his bringing illegals to the forefront is the other candidates have to respond to the issue!
The weal kneed rinos are sorely lacking with their ideas!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Like everything the Trumpster says this too has to be taken with a grain of salt!

quote:
We have to bring great people into this country, okay? And I want to bring — I love the idea of immigration, but it’s got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it’s the grapes, or whether it’s jobs, and sometimes it’s jobs, in all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it’s jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I mean, there are jobs that a lot of people don’t want to do. I want to move them out, and we’re going to move them back in, and let them be legal, but they have to be in here legally.…Otherwise, you don’t have a country. You don’t have a country, if people can just pour into the country illegally, you don’t have a country, but I would expedite the system.

Need more than a grain of salt... anyone have a Trump-To-English dictionary?

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post