DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    591,000 Dead and Biden Is Clueless
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

591,000 Dead and Biden Is Clueless
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
How in the World can a virus kill 591,000 people in the United States (as of this morning) and the President doesn't know who is responsible, how it started or even where it started? Is this too big a problem for Biden and his Administration to figure out?

God help America if they are that stupid!

There is more to this than they are telling the American Public. The Media and The President had no problem with discovering who killed one man, George Floyd, why can't then find out who killed 591,000 people?

Bob

Posts: 3074 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
And what makes you think the 591,000 number is accurate? Meanwhile here are some unemployment and inflation numbers you can believe in.....

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
OK, lets say the figure is 491,000. Does that make a difference the Families and friends of the people who died?????

In my case IT MATTERS!

OR Lets say the figure is 391,000. Does that make any difference at all?????

The current number of American citizens killed by the virus, according to The World Health Organization and the Biden Administration stands at 591,000. I went with their numbers rather than make up a figure or guess.

In any event the actual number is big enough to ask a few simple questions:

(1) What is the origin?
(2) Who was responsible?
(3) Why is our Media and our Government so clueless and so disinterested????
(4) Why after more than a year no one knows??????

(5) And the last question: Why are the answers to these questions not important?

America went to War over 3000 people killed on 911 and no one can find out who killed 591,000 ?

Bob

Posts: 3074 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank the 51% dumbazzes that gave us this ch!t show.

if you were one who thought the world was laughing at us because of Trump. they are busting stitches over this comedy show. and if you think biden will get any answers from anyone concerning anything you would be delusional.

we went from a place of America first to America last. hope we enjoy the ride straight to the crapper.

ep-biden administration. fuc'd it up in a matter of months.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear, the CDC admitted some time ago the number of deaths from covid and not with covid is right at 10% of what the WHO and Dems are using...so the real number is under 60,000...this number is equal to or less than a normal flu season of the past...just sayin'...

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, lets say the figure...

Point was, the number is likely as bogus as saying they don't know the when, where and how this disease started. Things are emerging that suggest it's origin but don't expect there to be any accountability, just deniability. And that will be the end of it.

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
Just to be clear, the CDC admitted some time ago the number of deaths from covid and not with covid is right at 10% of what the WHO and Dems are using...so the real number is under 60,000...this number is equal to or less than a normal flu season of the past...just sayin'...

Sounds dangerous, better run down for an injection, eh?

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:

The whole thing has been made Political so we will never get an Honest answer from the Swamp Creatures in DC. What we DO KNOW FOR A FACT IS WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3972 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to ISIS? Or are they still tooling around out in the desert, in our Humvee's and tanks?

Haven't heard anything about them.

We never get debriefed on any of these boogeyman.

Briefed on a loop 24/7 in the media, but not debriefed. Laughing Hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:

The whole thing has been made Political so we will never get an Honest answer from the Swamp Creatures in DC. What we DO KNOW FOR A FACT IS WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

Absolutely

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6364 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
How in the World can a virus kill 591,000 people in the United States (as of this morning) and the President doesn't know who is responsible, how it started or even where it started? Is this too big a problem for Biden and his Administration to figure out?

God help America if they are that stupid!

There is more to this than they are telling the American Public. The Media and The President had no problem with discovering who killed one man, George Floyd, why can't then find out who killed 591,000 people?

Bob

From CNN....

Dr. Fauci says he's 'not convinced' Covid-19 developed naturally

https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal...AKk56f?ocid=msedgntp

And....

"The Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday that three WIV researchers became ill enough in November 2019 that they sought local hospital care, according to a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report, though officials expressed differing views over the strength of the evidence. In January, the State Department had said that several WIV researchers became sick in autumn 2019 “with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illness."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal...AKkBwZ?ocid=msedgntp

But....

Biden team shut down State Dept. inquiry probing possible lab link to COVID, CNN reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/25...inese-lab/index.html

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I have no doubt there was an agenda behind all the lies we were fed...in my opinion, it was tied to the "do anything possible to beat trump" plan...without the covid trump wins in a landslide...we are in for a rough time for a few years with biden but I am hopeful by 24 we have control of both congress and the WH...

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...am hopeful by 24 we have control of both congress and the WH...

I have to ask, who is "we"? I say that because when Trump took office "we" had the very situation you are hoping for. And what was the result? Inaction, lose the House in 2018, the debt exploded, then the "do anything". As long as infiltrators, er I mean RINO's like Romney, Cheney, Collins, et al remain you'll excuse me if I'm less than optimistic.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
CV is dead on 0

ep-there are some really good conservative politicians but most D's and R's are cut from the same cloth

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
...am hopeful by 24 we have control of both congress and the WH...

I have to ask, who is "we"? I say that because when Trump took office "we" had the very situation you are hoping for. And what was the result? Inaction, lose the House in 2018, the debt exploded, then the "do anything". As long as infiltrators, er I mean RINO's like Romney, Cheney, Collins, et al remain you'll excuse me if I'm less than optimistic.

I remember when the neocons plans were revealed when cheney said deficits don't matter, I was riding 70 mph down HWY 10 in fog I couldn't see 15ft in front of me from a race in Hattiesburg Mississippi, I keyed up on the CB and said this is the beginning of the end.

It was too

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
All one had to do is visit the local funeral home or hospital at its peak to see the real deal. It’s very possible the numbers are off but exactly how far?
They will really never know.
Biden and Team are following their agenda. It’s not working and something really stinks!

So Biden just put a 90 day timeline on an investigation. Why a timeline? Do a thorough investigation. This just gives him the power to put it to rest...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Whatever happened to ISIS? Or are they still tooling around out in the desert, in our Humvee's and tanks?

Haven't heard anything about them.

We never get debriefed on any of these boogeyman.

Briefed on a loop 24/7 in the media, but not debriefed. Laughing Hard

"What ever happened to ISIS?"

I will tell you Dictator Biden said they are not a threat at all to America. He said the Biggest threat to America is WHITE SUPREMACIST and by that he means Trump and anyone who supports Trump. They are quietly trying to remove all Trump supporters from Military and working with Congress to make White people and Trump supporters like the Jews to Hitler.

Dictator Biden immediately ended the flight ban Trump had from Islamic terrorist Countries ans is welcoming them in with open arms. Much the same as he has done with our Southern border.

At some point in time this will be a huge problem for America.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 3972 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Call me Crazy but I do not think it is a good idea to bring in millions who have a deep seated Religious belief that they MUST convert you to their Religion or KILL you.

One thing we KNOW is they are not coming her to assimilate to our way of life they are coming here to change us to theirs.

That is the root of most WARS in the World.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would submit it's already a HUGE problem for America. The fuse has been lit (the writing is on the wall), we're just waiting for the inevitable explosion you alluded to.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

I would submit it's already a HUGE problem for America. The fuse has been lit (the writing is on the wall), we're just waiting for the inevitable explosion you alluded to.

You are absolutely right but we have to be careful what we say and how we say it because we have long lost Freedom of Speech.

The Media and Press was bought out by the Liberals and now Freedom of Speech is long gone with out a whimper.

Our right to Vote? Anyone who believes the last election was Fair and Honest is an Idiot.

Freedom of Religion? Good thing they did not shut all of those down during the "Pandemic" Nudge, Nudge, Wink, wink.

Second Amendment right to own guns? That is under fire big time. Once it is gone we have to way or right to defend our Freedoms we used to have.

And all of this leads to Taxation with out Representation. Why is Dictator Biden spending 6 TRILLION dollars in first 100 days? And what are we getting for that other than the shaft and the bill for it?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"