DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    House decriminalizes pot. May effect Senate runoffs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

House decriminalizes pot. May effect Senate runoffs?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ijuana-federal-level

The Fox News article indicates that the House of Representatives has passed a bill that would decriminalize marijuana.

What I fear is that this will adversely effect the runoff elections in Georgia for the two empty Senate seats. Voters may figure that Democrats need to control the Senate before this bill will be passed in that chamber.

I make no judgements here on the use of pot, but--

The House has been dragging their heels on the Covid-19 relief bills, but they had time to make this a priority? I think it may have been for a reason.....

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think it may have been for a reason.....

It's always for a reason, it's politics. The sad part is how the electorate takes the bait..... every time (almost).

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
yea new democrat campaign slogan .Give us your vote and we will give you your dope. That or dope for a vote.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post