Bracket Talk
fair or crooked

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/74360152/m/7637008496

November 09, 2020, 07:23 PM
wideopen231
fair or crooked
Lets see what general consensus is,<BR><BR>Lets try to keep comment to medium tone and see if poll can finish w/o being bootedSo what level of fair or crooked do you believeFair and biden clear winnerCrooked as can beSome irregularities but that happensEnough issues to justify recounts for states in question

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
November 09, 2020, 10:54 PM
Bad Nusz
I think there are enough inconsistencies in this election to justify further investigation, which may lead to a recount. Or even disqualify some ballots if need be.

There may not be any 'hard' evidence of tampering with the system.....at least not yet. But men have been sent to prison for life based on circumstantial evidence.

It really takes little to throw an election, it seems. What I mean by that is, for example, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Biden leads Trump by only about .7%. By my math if one more voter in 150 or so had voted for Trump, he would have taken those states.

In Arizona, Biden lead Trump by .5%. That indicates to me that if one more voter in every 200 had voted for Trump, he would have at least tied with Biden.

In Georgia, Biden's lead is even smaller, at just .2%. That's two-tenths of a percent. By my math, if Trump could have swung over just one voter in every 500, he would at least tie with Biden in Georgia.

Again, what I'm suggesting is that a relatively very small number of ballots would need to be tampered with or miscounted or something to tip the scale in this election

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bad Nusz,
November 10, 2020, 12:10 PM
Grandma / Gpa

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa