Notify
Tools

fair or crooked
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Lets see what general consensus is,

Lets try to keep comment to medium tone and see if poll can finish w/o being booted

Question:
So what level of fair or crooked do you believe

Choices:
Fair and biden clear winner
Crooked as can be
Some irregularities but that happens
Enough issues to justify recounts for states in question

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
I think there are enough inconsistencies in this election to justify further investigation, which may lead to a recount. Or even disqualify some ballots if need be.

There may not be any 'hard' evidence of tampering with the system.....at least not yet. But men have been sent to prison for life based on circumstantial evidence.

It really takes little to throw an election, it seems. What I mean by that is, for example, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Biden leads Trump by only about .7%. By my math if one more voter in 150 or so had voted for Trump, he would have taken those states.

In Arizona, Biden lead Trump by .5%. That indicates to me that if one more voter in every 200 had voted for Trump, he would have at least tied with Biden.

In Georgia, Biden's lead is even smaller, at just .2%. That's two-tenths of a percent. By my math, if Trump could have swung over just one voter in every 500, he would at least tie with Biden in Georgia.

Again, what I'm suggesting is that a relatively very small number of ballots would need to be tampered with or miscounted or something to tip the scale in this election

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bad Nusz,

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post