DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has China bought America?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has China bought America?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Have heard for years about China buying America. Mainly was about business and lands bought buy Chinese company's. Looks like they may have large jewel to add to their crown. They bought the presidency. We all know beijing joe was bought long time ago. With soros controlling Cam a la harris and most of democrap party,which we all know will be president select. Soros pushing china as leader of one world order.

So what exactly is the price for control over US government?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I can't be sure, but we the people are about to pay the price.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

I can't be sure, but we the people are about to pay the price.

America has been turned into one big shopping mall for globalist Elites to peddle their china garbage 95% profit margins.

When you can't find a box of MADE IN USA nails local to fix a fence blown down by a hurricane it makes you think of just how many US construction workers get up in the morning, to go to work for the interests of china.

China didn't buy America, china owns America.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
China owns hiden biden "lock-stock-and-barrel" they have so much evidence that would get him tarred and feathered that if they say "****" all be can reply with is "where"!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As of the end of September, the total outstanding US debt was US$20.4 trillion. Of this, China owns US$1.06 trillion, second to Japan with US$1.27 trillion, according to data from the US Treasury.Dec 3, 2020

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting that not all that many years ago when Japan was buying everything in sight in the US we fought harder against them doing it then we have against the commie chinamen?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
When I was in the 4th grade, 60 years ago, our teacher told us then there would never be another World War, where weapons we knew at the time, would be used. She was a conservative ( none of us knew what that meant then), and told our class countries and governments would be taken over by THE DOLLAR. She explained to a bunch of numbskulls that control of people would be by what they could buy and consume. Little did I know she would be right. As I see today what my father and friends paid for with blood, for our FREEDOMS, I am chilled as to what the next generation of Americans will inherit. We as racers have been blessed to live where we could do what we aspired to do, most of us by hard work and support from our families.

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post