DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Political Forum - Coming Soon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Political Forum - Coming Soon
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted
Members - I respect everyones political views and I feel privelaged that those who post on these topics see DRR as an outlet to voice those views.

With everything that is going on with our government right now, good or bad it has saturated this part of the forum and pushed out other items that should be posted here.

With that said, please continue to post and keep your political views in this section. The header will eventually change and a new section for Not Necessarily Racing NEWS will be created and items that "don't" have a political view moved to that thread.

Thank you!
Scott Lemen

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
LOL,

What's up Scott heat getting to high!! Laughing

Kidding, guy. I agree at times we get a little crazy in here..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Who is political? Confused

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Scott, you the man..Where is Dynamite..Hugs her for me.. not worthy

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You are precious, Racer.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
To me if you want to post political comments, go to a political forum. The kind of BS that is posted here serves no useful purpose. It is not political discussion, but hate speech and narrow mindedness. That is why I have not posted on this board for quite a while. I like to discuss ideas and philosopies, not read politcal narrow minded hate speech and insults!

We'll See You AT THE TRACK!

Posts: 70 | Location: Dayton, Ohio, USA | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AT THE TRACK OHIO:
To me if you want to post political comments, go to a political forum. The kind of BS that is posted here serves no useful purpose. It is not political discussion, but hate speech and narrow mindedness. That is why I have not posted on this board for quite a while. I like to discuss ideas and philosopies, not read politcal narrow minded hate speech and insults!

Not exactly shocking news for those exposed to them for years, but the respected Pew Research Center has determined that political liberals are far less tolerant of opposing views than regular Americans.

In a new study, the Pew Center for the Internet and American Life Project confirmed what most intelligent Americans had long sensed. That is, whenever they are challenged or confronted on the hollow falsity of their orthodoxy -- such as, say, uniting diverse Americans -- liberals tend to respond defensively with anger, even trying to shut off or silence critics. (i.e. photo above of President Obama reacting to Boston hecklers.)

The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That's double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.

The proportion jumps even higher when someone on a social site disagrees with a liberal's post.

Only 1% of moderates would block or shut out someone who dared to disagree with them, compared to 11% of liberals, whose rate was nearly three times that of conservatives.

The same 11% of liberals would block or unfriend people who offended them by daring to argue about political issues, vs 6% and 7% for other political views.

Liberals (14%) even blocked or shut out those they deemed posted too frequently on politics, vs 8% and 9% for moderates and conservatives, respectively.

Of those who dropped or shunned someone over political disagreements, Pew asked a follow-up question:

-- 21% of them blocked, unfriended or hid a coworker,

-- 31% blocked, unfriended or hid a (formerly) close personal friend,

-- and 18% blocked, unfriended or hid an actual family member.

Bottomline, this study is obviously racist.

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You pinko fag.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
You pinko fag.

Laughing

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
You pinko fag.

Ditto

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
You pinko fag.

Ditto

Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
You know what they say Mike...Holding a conversation with a liberal is like trying to eat Jello with chopsticks Laughing

quote Bob H
Only you would know that.
Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

How's the jello today little jerry????

Laughing Laughing

quote Jerry Mock
I rest my case!!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ditto.................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Ditto.................

Ditto ..........