DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    earth's gravitational pull increasing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

earth's gravitational pull increasing
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Screw global warming and climate change. Its the increase in earths gravitational pull that concerns me. I have noticed a lot lately.Every time I roll under a car to work it seems harder to get back up and has to be gravitational pull is increasing.

Anyone else notice this happening?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4164 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Screw global warming and climate change. Its the increase in earths gravitational pull that concerns me. I have noticed a lot lately.Every time I roll under a car to work it seems harder to get back up and has to be gravitational pull is increasing.

Anyone else notice this happening?

Definitely! Anymore, I just about bring an entire tool box under there with me, just to avoid having to possibly get back up to fetch something else. And stuff I used to lift with ease is an incredible effort nowadays. Gravitational pull would explain it. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1228 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
It's getting stronger every year. Truth and facts!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I too have noticed this.

I remember having to add weight to the bar to increase muscle mass. Now it seems I don't have to add weight, as I can hardly lift my ass up and muscle mass is decreasing...Eek

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I think it has something to do with the cows ****ing Shake head Ok passing gas

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
Well, I reckon with all the dust and meteorites constantly hitting the earth, that our planet's mass would eventually increase.......

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's because the LEFT sucks so bad!!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4468 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Maybe why it seems stronger this year than last,which seemed stronger than the one before that.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4164 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post