Bracket Talk
earth's gravitational pull increasing

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/74360152/m/7267060386

June 18, 2019, 04:03 PM
wideopen231
earth's gravitational pull increasing
Screw global warming and climate change. Its the increase in earths gravitational pull that concerns me. I have noticed a lot lately.Every time I roll under a car to work it seems harder to get back up and has to be gravitational pull is increasing.

Anyone else notice this happening?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
June 18, 2019, 05:14 PM
Tom396
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Screw global warming and climate change. Its the increase in earths gravitational pull that concerns me. I have noticed a lot lately.Every time I roll under a car to work it seems harder to get back up and has to be gravitational pull is increasing.

Anyone else notice this happening?

Definitely! Anymore, I just about bring an entire tool box under there with me, just to avoid having to possibly get back up to fetch something else. And stuff I used to lift with ease is an incredible effort nowadays. Gravitational pull would explain it. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.
June 18, 2019, 05:24 PM
"The Bender"
It's getting stronger every year. Truth and facts!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.
June 18, 2019, 06:00 PM
David Covey
I too have noticed this.

I remember having to add weight to the bar to increase muscle mass. Now it seems I don't have to add weight, as I can hardly lift my ass up and muscle mass is decreasing...Eek

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell
June 18, 2019, 11:58 PM
Footloose
I think it has something to do with the cows ****ing Shake head Ok passing gas
September 17, 2019, 03:18 PM
Bad Nusz
Well, I reckon with all the dust and meteorites constantly hitting the earth, that our planet's mass would eventually increase.......
October 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
BP758
It's because the LEFT sucks so bad!!!

Raceless in California!
October 21, 2020, 06:28 PM
wideopen231
Maybe why it seems stronger this year than last,which seemed stronger than the one before that.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.