New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mini Mike
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted

Posts: 6700 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He'll need more than $60 billion to become the Democratic Candidate for President. a lot more!

However, just to let you know Mini Mike, I can be bought. Just place $50 billion in my Bank account and I'll vote for ya.

On second thought, that won't work either.

Bob

Posts: 2036 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The klutz is paying people $2,500.00, per month I guess, to promote him on social media?
Where does one apply, just like robbing a bank!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10848 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I think he is brilliant and should be president. Send check and write promotion on it and its tax deductible. all for low low sum of 2.5 million.

//www.schooledbyscotty.com
Only the stupid know too much to learn something new.
Chris McBride

America home of free.Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 1661 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6700 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post