New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mini Mike
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He'll need more than $60 billion to become the Democratic Candidate for President. a lot more!

However, just to let you know Mini Mike, I can be bought. Just place $50 billion in my Bank account and I'll vote for ya.

On second thought, that won't work either.

Bob

Posts: 3063 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The klutz is paying people $2,500.00, per month I guess, to promote him on social media?
Where does one apply, just like robbing a bank!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10999 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I think he is brilliant and should be president. Send check and write promotion on it and its tax deductible. all for low low sum of 2.5 million.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post