New
Find
Notify
Tools

Absolute Proof
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I am posting this here in the political section as it has to do with politics.I am not saying that I 100% believe it all,but it is very disturbing how Facebook,Twitter,and You Tube will all remove and censor it.We will see how long it stays at Rumble.
The guy spent a lot of time and money producing a documentary.I believe that in the interest of free speech,he should be allowed to report his opinions without all of the censorship that is taking place.

https://rumble.com/vdlbl7-abso...ocumentary-full.html

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep. The new Ministry of Truth within the Politburo isn't going to like that one bit. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hey give them credit they stole little here, little there, little more some where else and it all added up to enough to get the job done. Yet if one or two or proved fraud its not enough to over turn the end result.

I really doubt there will ever be a legitimate election in this country again. Hopefully I am wrong.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post