DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Uncle Joe 'THE BIG GUY 'Biden
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uncle Joe 'THE BIG GUY 'Biden
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Fricking idiots we have in our government.. Thank you, you Fricking liberal douche bags.

The military might left behind had served it's purpose. That is, support the military industrial complex spending. Sad state of affairs.

You know. I sort of half assed agree with that statement.
I disagree with the thought it is totally in support of the military industrial complex though. I agree with the fact that we pay stupid prices for most of what we spend for defense.
This was done not in support of the military industry but because they had no plan in re deploying it. That plus the Afgan Army we supplied just handed it over.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
Looks like we left the Taliban some nice stuff..
CROWS

US leaving weapons for Taliban.

Fricking idiots we have in our government.. Thank you, you Fricking liberal douche bags.

Dave

Scary Huh? You hear the one guy talking about the hi tech helmets they now have?
Thanks Joe! It will take years to re do what they have done...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
Looks like we left the Taliban some nice stuff..
CROWS

US leaving weapons for Taliban.

Dave

Scary Huh? You hear the one guy talking about the hi tech helmets they now have?
Thanks Joe! It will take years to re do what they have done...

It was supposedly a picture a contractor took of his gear. Helmet

Doesn't matter though. I'd worry more about the other man portable equipment and vehicles that they got their hands on Surface to air, M2's, **** even tanks. I read after they captured an airport they got a tank, MRAPs, artillery, up armored Hmvees, and other equipment. Not to mention the choppers. Although I'm less concerned with them having any aircraft as they will be maintenance intensive so they wont last long.

All this plus, the taliban still have their fakebook and twitter accounts.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Current leaders in Uncle Joe's admin..
quote:
Maj. Gen. Hank Taylor..But days later, when asked if U.S. troops were taking action “to prevent equipment from falling into the hands of the Taliban by destroying it” during a Tuesday press conference, Maj. Gen. Hank Taylor of the Joint Staff provided a dismally simple response: “I don’t have the answer to that question.”

Dave

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you are someone with functioning eyeholes and a brain not made of pudding, you could reasonably think that Joe Biden has no idea what's going on. When he speaks on Afghanistan, he says things that are not true and easily proven not to be true. Whether he knows he's speaking untruths or he isn't being told the truth in the first place is open for debate. There is a good chance that instead of intelligence briefings, Joe Biden is handed a coloring book and a Crayola box of 64. One of the people whose job it is to make our president seem competent is Secretary of State Anthony "Hey" Blinken.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm betting on the box of crayons since they don't allow him to hold any sharp objects.

Bob

Posts: 3075 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Marine officer relieved of duty after calling out senior leaders about Afghanistan

"I am willing to throw it all away to say to my senior leaders, ‘I demand accountability,'" Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller said in a video message...

“I’m not making this video because it’s potentially an emotional time,” Scheller said. “I’m making it because I have a growing discontent and contempt for my perceived ineptitude at the foreign policy level and I want to specifically ask some questions to some of my senior leaders.” He added, “I’m not saying we’ve got to be in Afghanistan forever, but I am saying: Did any of you throw your rank on the table and say, ‘Hey, it’s a bad idea to evacuate Bagram Airfield, a strategic airbase, before we evacuate everyone’? Did anyone do that? And when you didn’t think to do that, did anyone raise their hand and say, ‘We completely messed this up?'”

https://www.politico.com/news/...s-afghanistan-506999

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Biden = Total waste of DNA, the guy is completely overwhelmed and lost.

So the real question is, WHO is running this Country, because it certainly isn't Joe Biden he couldn't run a lemonade stand.

Bob

Posts: 3075 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So the real question is, WHO is running this Country, because it certainly isn't Joe Biden he couldn't run a lemonade stand.

Truth be told few presidents are really running the show. They are so beholden to their campaign contributors they are just front men for the uber rich. Trump and Kennedy are two I can think of that were likely less unencumbered.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Impeach Biden. Do it very soon before he has a chance to set the stage for another 9-11. The guy is all mouth and no back bone.

Bob

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Feckless, Dementia Ridden Piece of Cr*p Biden!

Dave

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Impeach Biden. Do it very soon before he has a chance to set the stage for another 9-11. The guy is all mouth and no back bone.

Bob

Going to have to impeach 75% of the government to fix it and that is very conservative number. Not that I disagree that the POS needs to go or at least not speak in public, he is embarrassment to this country everytime his mouth opens.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The point is that when Biden goes, and he certainly should, most of the members of his Administration will go with him. The next President would certainly pick their own Administration, even if it is Kamala Harris.

President Biden promised that no American would be left behind, he outright lied to the American public. There are several students from El Cajon Valley High School in El Cajon, California that were left behind along with hundreds of others. That fact was confirmed, those kids are still there.

When the last plane left Afghanistan many of the Military Service Dogs were also abandoned, the last count I got was more than 50. My Family also has a friend working for the State Department who they abandoned, his chances of surviving is very slim.

IMPEACH the low life!

Bob

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The fathers of 2 Marines killed in Afghanistan say they felt disrespected by Biden checking his watch during the repatriation of their sons' remains

https://www.businessinsider.co...spected-biden-2021-8

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post