DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    how to go from a thug to National hero
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how to go from a thug to National hero
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Its simple but you get one chance and you will need the media to help.

You get killed by a cop while being recorded. Being non white is probably also required.

Yes I am talking about the recent killing of George Floyd. I know that alone makes me racist.So what doesn't now days.

I agree its a bad deal and in all appearances cop is guilty.

Problem I have with whole thing is.The destruction,looting(f--ing stealing) and all that followed. Plus the funeral parade yesterday. I have seen smaller ones for Royalty and Presidents.

Was the guy trying to live right when it happened ? Seems so,according to news.Not saying a ton there. Had the guy lived most of his life as a common street thug? Seems lots of evidence to that. Again according to news in fairness.

Now we have cities wanting to take money away from Police and spend on programs for underprivileged kids. I guess getting free stuff now will not have them expecting it later.Not having as many cops will make those kids safer from drug dealers because we all know they will leave if no cops.

Sorry for dudes family. No what happened is wrong and those involved should be punished by a court of law. Those who worked their life to build a business have no responsibility for it and should not be getting rob and/or beaten by bunch og gutless *****'s who cann't do shyt w/o ten other helping them.

Rant over for now.Tune in later its liable to continue.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's just one more link in the endless chain of the left to spread anarchy and chaos in America. And they use the privileged weak-minded black community as their puppets. Slavery wasn't worth it!!!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The looting, rioting and arson was all planned and this is the incident they used as their excuse to launch it.
When pallets loaded with bricks mysteriously appear on streets in areas where the terrorists, that's WHAT THEY ARE, will be doing their damage that is not something that happens over night!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hell they act like this POS is the second coming of Christ. Only thing he ever did good he was helped out on. I am sick and tired of this shyt. I keep hearing its cgoing to ba another civil war. Hell please hurry before I get too old to help the RIGHT win.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
I am sick and tired of this shyt. I keep hearing its cgoing to ba another civil war. Hell please hurry before I get too old to help the RIGHT win.

I hear ya barkin', big dog; I too wish that we would reach a boil-over point while I'm still young enough to serve with the patriots.

I don't know if it will happen though. Where will the battle lines be drawn?
The vast majority of people in this country I think are sheep, and don't give a shyt one way or another really.

Eventually the Democrats will get back into power in the White House and both sides of Congress. Then we'll be MAJOR new gun control laws. Most people who own guns will just roll over, lick their nuts and comply.

New laws restricting the First Amendment as well will be instituted. Anything you say may be considered 'hate speech'.

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hell now you can fight the cop,take his tazer,shoot it at him and he is suppose to let you just run home .God forbid he does his job and stops a drunk he has just shown he can be very violent.

Next up you have a white guy trying to retreat from a groups of an-chariest and ends up shooting one of 3 or 4 who are tackling him to ground.Then you seen him in cuffs.WTFH?