DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    When you see them you think of who?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When you see them you think of who?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
I'll start out. When I see Colonial Sanders I think Joe Biden Laughing Hard

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I saw Colonel Sanders in a Red Lobster in Louisville KY years ago, and yes he was dressed in white. Thank god he didn't remind me of Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe or I would have lost my appetite.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of deadon1578
posted Hide Post
Pelosi reminds me of Phillis Diller!

Posts: 46 | Location: md | Registered: July 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Man one of dems reminds me of Adam West,aka batman tv series. Will post who when his name hits me.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Hillary The Witch on the broom Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Man one of dems reminds me of Adam West,aka batman tv series. Will post who when his name hits me.

Blumenthal is who I was thinking of.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post