DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Ca Rolling rtoon Fever!

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
COMPLETELY!

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
RUINED!!!!!!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It's like a robot posting with all the cartoons. There is no discussion anymore. If I see that GMA is the last poster I don't even open the thread now.
Ed has been allowed to ruin the tech section with mega drama. I visit much less often, and only then out of habit.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
It's like a robot posting with all the cartoons. There is no discussion anymore. If I see that GMA is the last poster I don't even open the thread now.
Ed has been allowed to ruin the tech section with mega drama. I visit much less often, and only then out of habit.

Same here. Ed is an imbecile.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The misguided "semi-stupid-voters" are whining, what a tragedy!
None of them have posted any thing worth perusing in months anyway!
Just like TV if you don't care to see it don't look!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot chimes in with stupidity.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just like TV if you don't care to see it don't look!!

Village Idiot, we would miss some of your stupid posts.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post