DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Boehner announces resignation,
stuns Congress

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I hauled people movers from Henderson to San Onofre a few years back. I haven't ever saw such a cluster in all my days...The right hand didn't know what the left was doing! It was completely mismanaged!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

IN MY BACK YARD

Plant Vogtle to be Delayed by 18 More Months, as Taxpayers Pay the Bills

(APN) ATLANTA — In the latest filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Thursday, January 29, 2015, Westinghouse Electric and the other contractors building Units 3 and 4 at Plant Vogtle revealed that they will be delayed another eighteen months, pushing back reactor starts for Vogtle Unit 3 to 2019 and for Unit 4 to 2020.

Georgia Power has raised more than 640 million for Vogtle from customers
costs, already billions over-budget, continue to rise

AND NOW THIS

Solar energy project breaks ground

Fort Gordon has a place on the grid as the site of a premier power platform for the nation.

A solar project groundbreaking ceremony was held at 1 p.m. on May 14 near Gordon Lakes Golf Course.

Fort Gordon, the U.S. Army Office of Energy Initiatives, Georgia Power, and the General Services Administration are bringing a $75 million investment that will feature about 140,000 4-foot by 6-foot panels spanning more than 200 acres.

The U.S. Army and Georgia Power will facilitate the project

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't know that I have ever read anything said by Grandma. It's all cut and paste. Sometimes I will look at the political section and all 10 of the most recent posts on subjects are Grandma.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6375 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I agree. GMA must lead a boring existence.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Damn near every topic the last poster is Grandma.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Exclusive: Christian Army Fighting ISIS Pleads For U.S. Support:

The Assyrian Army is in dire need of military support from the United States to protect Christian communities in Iraq and Syria against the genocide they are facing at the hands of the barbaric Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), according to a decorated American military veteran advising the force.

‘We’re Done’

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Ahmed Homesick in Qatar, Wants to Come Back to Texas

‘Clock Boy’

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post