DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
She has hit every fu_king topic.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Some of them are dang funny but we miss out on responding to other posts.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12265 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
You keep up the good work posting Grandma, I think we are alike...........

Just want in

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't know that I have ever seen Grandma SAY anything.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I like it.. Makes it easy to blast something or like something without saying a word..

Brevity..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3302 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think we are alike

Troll, somebody aiways has to think for you.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12265 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
RETARD #1 is trying to suck up to get one ally here!
Not much chance of that happening any more!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10998 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Ruined? You might say that.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BD, wrong words on my part and most of the post are pretty funny but you miss some post because of all the cartoons. I know i'm right, Troll said to keep up the good work.

L8R, Mike