DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
I like what gma posts.

Its english who tries to flap his jaws with all his nonsense postings that ruins the politics section.

There should be a section just for english to post all his marital failings to keep him busy.

Keep up the good work gma.
Wave

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like what gma posts.

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There needs to be a section for cartoons only.
GMA: Enough already!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
There needs to be a section for cartoons only.
GMA: Enough already!

Politics and more Politics
Members expressing political views - Danger Zone - enter at your own risk.

quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
I like what gma posts.

Its english who tries to flap his jaws with all his nonsense postings that ruins the politics section.

There should be a section just for english to post all his marital failings to keep him busy.

Keep up the good work gma.
Wave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

QUOTE Originally posted by Bob H:
Keep posting your pics Gpa and pay no attention to English.
Keep up the good work gma. WaveQUOTE
Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
By my count, 19 of the last 21 posts in this section have been GMA's cartoons. That isn't counting the posts she had before her last post, which was also the last post in that thread. I finally had to ignore just to read anything in this section. Fortunately very little is worth reading anyhow.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Do you mean you don't pore over the cut-an-pastes the RETARDS post from whack job left-wing blogs that they don't even understand?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Do you mean you don't pore over the cut-an-pastes the RETARDS post from whack job left-wing blogs that they don't even understand?????

I have quite a few ignored. Heck I had to show your post to see it. There are some here that do try to talk intellegently and discuss issues. But most just line up with whatever party they belong to and spew the rhetoric that their party feeds them.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You mean like me?
Maybe you missed me bashing boner and the other Republican rinos for ignoring the CONSTITUTION and caving to unCONSTITUTIONAL bull shyt?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You mean like me?
Maybe you missed me bashing boner and the other Republican rinos for ignoring the CONSTITUTION and caving to unCONSTITUTIONAL bull shyt?????

I do see you have shortened your signature. And I haven't noticed you saying anything about a penis pump. Hmmmm....I have been wrong about someone before.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's been quite a while since I changed my signature!
How often do you see a leftie here disagree with the FLEEBAGGERS!
They can't even bring themselves to call the "amnesty" travesty that is destroying the wage structure and AMERICAN jobs what it really is!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
By my count, 19 of the last 21 posts in this section have been GMA's cartoons. That isn't counting the posts she had before her last post, which was also the last post in that thread. I finally had to ignore just to read anything in this section. Fortunately very little is worth reading anyhow.

QUOTE Originally posted by Bob H:
Keep posting your pics Gpa and pay no attention to English.
Keep up the good work gma. WaveQUOTE
Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's slamming the nail SQUARELY on the head!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Good 1 Gma.....

Ice Cream

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good 1 Gma.....

Ice Cream

Gma...... They starting to line up on restricting your freedom of speech.

Keep posting your freedom as protected in our Constitution.

Wave

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
WTF does a liberal know about the Constitution, other how than to destroy it??

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Good 1 Gma.....

Ice Cream

Gma...... They starting to line up on restricting your freedom of speech.

Keep posting your freedom as protected in our Constitution.

Wave

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good 1 Gma.....

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gma...... They starting to line up on restricting your freedom of speech

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
For all your Penis Pump Needs

L8R, Mike