DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Loved the cartoon but Bob H dont you think one or two is enough.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Agree. Time to lighten up a little.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
This section has long since been ruined by various contributors ......

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Somebody has to keep this thread alive since all of the duped boob imbeciles and RETARDS are dug in under their rocks waiting to see how bad the FLEEBAGGERS are hammered in seven (7) days!!!!!
As I posted 4.5 years ago it will not be the Republicans that do "totus" in!!!!!

Keep 'em coming, I really enjoy them!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11001 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I would say that Koski and his dumb bullshiot has been the most detrimental force applied to DRR since DRR's inception.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BD, guess you havent looked at the posts on the right side of the page, 90% are from Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've looked. I don't know those other guys except Bob. At least you wrote Bob not Boob. LOL

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
All the same person..

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
GMA's cartoon humor is the only reason I come to this page. If the shoe fits wear it.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
All the same person..

Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike, I have to disagree on your assumption that Boob Job Bob and Gma are one and the same. Boob isn't smart enough to paste these comic pages on the DRR page and I did look up Bob Henning on FB and there are 2 possibilities. Ones a middle of the road with earrings in both ears and the other one is one ugly SOB that looks like he's pissed off at the world! I'm leaning towards the latter Rolling
Also, the Duped Idiot hasn't posted since Gma has put his name on her postings.
Just my .02

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jerry, probably true but he could be getting some help posting from Obamacare...

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The political section really isn't really worth looking at. But there is an ignore feature that can REALLY clean up a thread for you.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6367 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The political section really isn't really worth looking at.

Why are you here then?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The political section really isn't really worth looking at.

Why are you here then?

To come see just how riled up you have gotten. Glad I showed up for that!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6367 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
To come see just how riled up you have gotten. Glad I showed up for that

Bucky, takes a lot more than a post on DRR to get me riled up....LOL

But I did get you back to post one more time..lol

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

quote:
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife.

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels
L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

QUOTE Originally posted by Bob H:
Keep posting your pics Gpa and pay no attention to English.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels
L8R, Mike