DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't drop the soap in front of him

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, you would know about soap.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Gma, dumb fawk muck thinks you are a woman.

Don't drop the soap in front of him.

Rolling Rolling

Hey troll, you'd better check Gma's DRR bio DUMBA$$! I may be wrong but I wouldn't think they would post falsehoods like you do or is a bisexual like you are! Rolling Wrong as usual troll! Don't know a thing about bracket racing, bowling and how to read someones bio! What a worthless POS! Boob Job Bob the DRR troll! What are you good for?? I bet your ex wife is still asking that same question! Rolling Laughing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Gma, dumb fawk muck thinks you are a woman.

Don't drop the soap in front of him.

Rolling Rolling

Hey troll, you'd better check Gma's DRR bio DUMBA$$! I may be wrong but I wouldn't think they would post falsehoods like you do or is a bisexual like you are! Rolling Wrong as usual troll! Don't know a thing about bracket racing, bowling and how to read someones bio! What a worthless POS! Boob Job Bob the DRR troll! What are you good for?? I bet your ex wife is still asking that same question! Rolling Laughing

You get dumber everyday and your reading comprehension shows how much of a fool you are.

Saw a pic of "Grandma's Toy" and his wife races the car.
Nova if I remember right. 64?

Nice looking car unlike the slug you push to the track.

Grow some ba11s and ask him, maybe he will answer or maybe not.

He uses his wifeys screen name to keep "Faggots" like yourself and english away.

You are 1 Dnmb Muthafawker............

Bowling???????????????????????????????????

LMAOROTF.... Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

I read a magazine article in the doctor's office today that said, "The finger holes in bowling balls have been found to contain substantial amounts of fecal contamination."

Where was your finger used last muck????

Laughing Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's just in bowling alleys where loony lefties that are full of shyt hang out!!!!!
Why would a psychiatrists office have this type of reading material anyway???????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess it's better to have fecal matter on my fingers than coming out of all of ones body openings like yourself!! See Boob that's what happens when your full of shyt!! Laughing
Besides, why would I use a house bowling ball when I have four of my own??
You see Boob Job I like to bowl because I'm spending your Social Security money!! Ice Cream Ice Cream

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
That's just in bowling alleys where loony lefties that are full of shyt hang out!!!!!
Why would a psychiatrists office have this type of reading material anyway???????????????????????????????

Especially if a psyco like him could hurt himself with a bowling ball!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep...stil one to nothing!
I've won one bowling tournament and Boobs been down a dragstrip Zero!!

Hey Boob, I bet I've got more trophies for races and track championships then the number of times you've been to a drag strip!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now you're just being mean to the RETARD!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Yep...stil one to nothing!
I've won one bowling tournament and Boobs been down a dragstrip Zero!!

Hey Boob, I bet I've got more trophies for races and track championships then the number of times you've been to a drag strip!! Rolling Rolling

You have more hot air than a wood burner.

Post a pic of your stickered up retired cab car..........

Earth pounding trophy winner???????

Rolling Rolling

Bowling???? Still LMAO.......... Rolling Rolling

Better be washing your hands of all the shiott on your fingers.

FAGGOT bowler for sure..........

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, the late Aaron Green(RIP) said the only fast you had was your mouth.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, the late Aaron Green(RIP) said the only fast you had was your mouth.

The late Aaron Green was a friend of mine and when he would announce the Harley Drags at Norwalk, he always invited me to the tower.
Spent a lot of time with him during the announcing and afterwards when we walked the pits.

Out of respect for him, I won't say what he told me about you.

One thing for sure, you WILL never fill his shoes.

NEVER..........................

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Out of respect for him, I won't say what he told me about you.

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, thats ok but I do know what he said about you. And its ok because I wouldnt try and fill anyones shoes. Your job at the trailer park is safe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike English,

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Again the Boob shows he has NO concept of bracket/class sportsman drag racing! But he has been in the tower at a drag strip.... WOW! BFD!! Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now we need hip boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron Green was a STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE and for somebody like the RETARD to claim this is ludicrous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was invited to the tower at Norwalk by no less then Bader himself, not jr, to congratulate me on the brilliant driving I did to avoid hitting anyone or anything after a mechanical malfunction!!!!!

LMAO............. You went up to the tower to whine and complain over your disqualification and Bader told you to "suck it up" and quit complaining.
The malfunction was the driver.

English, you are no Aaron Green and don't try to be him.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, nothing but hot air.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Smelly hot air.... Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aaron Green was a STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE and for somebody like the RETARD to claim this is ludicrous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron Green labeled the RETARD a blithering idiot and now the RETARD expects us to believe this shyt????? He must think he is conversing with "STUPID VOTERS"!!!!!
I was invited to the tower at Norwalk by no less then Bader himself, not jr, to congratulate me on the brilliant driving I did to avoid hitting anyone or anything after a mechanical malfunction!!!!!

Always trying to be somebody other than yourself.

In fact another poster who used to frequent in these topics called you out on your lies.

You were disqualified and you went to the tower to bytch and complain.
You were told to hit the door.

Rolling Rolling Rolling