DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has GMA pretty much ruined the politics section
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I mean a cartoon everyone once in a while, but that guy must have NOTHING else to do but annoy all of us with his cartoons.

He says very little, if anything. Perhaps that is good thing, but some of us like to read what others are thinking and then it gets all covered up by a barrage of cartoons.

Really, get a hobby besides DRR.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
BD, wrong words on my part and most of the post are pretty funny but you miss some post because of all the cartoons. I know i'm right, Troll said to keep up the good work.

GMA posts cartoons which are very funny at times and his postings has more common sense than all the horseshiott I see posted from English and muck. 2 butt packers.......

Don't like GMA, then put him on ignore.

For those of you who don't know GMA, he is actually GPA posting under GMA.
Somebody can help English on understanding my last line.

GMA did race a nice looking Nova (62?) but I don't know if she still competes.
Makes mucks piece of crap shameful.

Keep up the good work GMA.......... Big Grin

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
English and muck. 2 butt packers.......

If anyone knows about butt packers...it would be you! Rolling Rolling

You don't wear an earring in each ear because your straight! Busted Laughing

Blow job Bob ...the fudge packer!! Laughing Rolling Big Grin

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
GMA posts cartoons which are very funny at times and his postings has more common sense than all the horseshiott I see posted from English and muck. 2 butt packers....

Troll, the biggest shiot poster on the internet who spend all his time at the front gate of the trailer park waiting for the next motor home to pull up with Bruiser and the "BOYS".

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12274 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Ruined? You might say that.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dang funny!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12274 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Target’s managers have angered millions of their customers, tarnished the company’s brand, and damaged its stock value by suddenly demanding that all customers use mixed-sex bathrooms and mixed-sex changing rooms in the chain’s 1,800 stores. What made them drive their company into the ditch?

Why Target Burned $3 Billion
by Embracing Left-Wing Ideas About Sex

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post