Find
Notify
Tools

A.O.C.?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
What the hell is this ***** smoking? Green deal?
do away with all air travel
federal jobs for all
ending fossil fuels
free health care
free tuition

Is she applying for turbo tax job Free,free,free free.

What the hell where the ones who voted for her smoking?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's the present and, at least a % of, our future. Welcome to today's America. The old America, the America YOU grew up in, is gone and won't be back. Enjoy the ride.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
It's the present and, at least a % of, our future. Welcome to today's America. The old America, the America YOU grew up in, is gone and won't be back. Enjoy the ride.

Unfortunately...^^^^^ THIS. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't know. I think that this extreme left movement is going to bite the dems the next go around. I think they are so far left of the base on this that they will lose voters if they go down this rabbit hole.

The overall problem I see is that this stuff pushes the base gently to the left. And it polarizes the population as a whole. How to you deal with a party that continues to move further away from the other party's stands? Compromise will continue to migrate left. I guess this is the problem with negotiating in good faith and being reasonable about your demands. I have always been of the notion that we are better off moderating our views and meeting in the middle. The far lefties are ruining that method. There is no compromising with someone who is not satisfied unless they get it all.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6379 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think that this extreme left movement is going to bite the dems the next go around.

The next go around is pretty short sighted. With dimms it's 2 steps forward and repubs it's one step back. The net effect isn't pretty. Dimms got obama care and the repubs got a tax cut... big whoop. The dimms are brow beat into a cohesive group with no dissension but repubs have their rino's and get little to nothing done. The demographics and the future are easy to ready. Us old American's, the one's that help build this nation, are dying and the illegals and other immigrants are turning 18yo everyday.

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
It's unfortunate BUT the America we KNEW is going bye-bye. These ARE the views of the new Dems AND the millennials, not too mention the illegals.
And YES, here in Connecticut Illegals CAN VOTE.
All they need is a piece of mail showing their name and address, nothing else.

It is a vicious cycle, we have been living in it in Connecticut for years but the worst is coming. The Dems keep giving these people MORE and MORE FREE stuff and for that they get rewarded with staying in power.
The Dems know these people (Millennials, Illegals and other Dems) do NOT want to work and if they do they want $15 an hour for washing floors and they call it a career. I'm sorry BUT I was brought up such that you may start out washing floors but then you improved yourself to move up the business ladder.
Things that Connecticut has passed for the "System Suckers":
Free food
Free college if you get free food
Free heat if you get free food
Free rent if you get free food
Free transportation if you get free food
Free Medical if you get free food
Free Dental if you get free food

The best part is there are over 400,000 in Connecticut (out of 3.5 million) getting FREE FOOD which means they are automatically eligible for ALL the extra free stuff.

Now for some REAL numbers via the US Census Bureau.
Out of the 3.5 million people in Connecticut only 1.4 million work, so how can 40% of the population PAY FOR 100% of the population, answer, you can't.
Connecticut is $1.5 BILLION in the RED this year and projected to be OVER $2.5 BILLION in the RED next year. But they just keep giving away free stuff BUT the working people keep paying more and more.
Things that are coming to Connecticut to TAX the Working people more:
Highway Tolls
Higher/more Sales tax on items (i.e groceries, alcohol, cigs, etc)
Legalize Marijuana

The Dems BS claim is that the state workers pensions are to blame BUT when you look at the REAL $$ AMOUNTS for the pensions vs the FREE stuff its easily seen that the HUGE amount of $$$ for the Free Stuff is more:
54% of our state budget is for FREE stuff while ONLY 15% is for Pensions.
https://www.usgovernmentspendi...e_spending_pie_chart

Hang on everyone, its NOT going to be pretty.
You want more $$ it's easy, do as most people do, GET A SECOND JOB.
My wife and I have ALWAYS had 2 jobs, sometimes 3 EACH.

OK, I'm done with my rant.
Red Face

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pentastarrail,

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Kind of does away with any regrets about never having kids.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kind of does away with any regrets about never having kids.

Fear not, you did the right thing for more than one reason.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hey that could be taken multiple ways. If I was under 35 I might be hurt by that. Way safe as it is. LOL I guess.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
It's unfortunate BUT the America we KNEW is going bye-bye. These ARE the views of the new Dems AND the millennials, not too mention the illegals.
And YES, here in Connecticut Illegals CAN VOTE.
All they need is a piece of mail showing their name and address, nothing else.

It is a vicious cycle, we have been living in it in Connecticut for years but the worst is coming. The Dems keep giving these people MORE and MORE FREE stuff and for that they get rewarded with staying in power.
The Dems know these people (Millennials, Illegals and other Dems) do NOT want to work and if they do they want $15 an hour for washing floors and they call it a career. I'm sorry BUT I was brought up such that you may start out washing floors but then you improved yourself to move up the business ladder.
Things that Connecticut has passed for the "System Suckers":
Free food
Free college if you get free food
Free heat if you get free food
Free rent if you get free food
Free transportation if you get free food
Free Medical if you get free food
Free Dental if you get free food

The best part is there are over 400,000 in Connecticut (out of 3.5 million) getting FREE FOOD which means they are automatically eligible for ALL the extra free stuff.

Now for some REAL numbers via the US Census Bureau.
Out of the 3.5 million people in Connecticut only 1.4 million work, so how can 40% of the population PAY FOR 100% of the population, answer, you can't.
Connecticut is $1.5 BILLION in the RED this year and projected to be OVER $2.5 BILLION in the RED next year. But they just keep giving away free stuff BUT the working people keep paying more and more.
Things that are coming to Connecticut to TAX the Working people more:
Highway Tolls
Higher/more Sales tax on items (i.e groceries, alcohol, cigs, etc)
Legalize Marijuana

The Dems BS claim is that the state workers pensions are to blame BUT when you look at the REAL $$ AMOUNTS for the pensions vs the FREE stuff its easily seen that the HUGE amount of $$$ for the Free Stuff is more:
54% of our state budget is for FREE stuff while ONLY 15% is for Pensions.
https://www.usgovernmentspendi...e_spending_pie_chart

Hang on everyone, its NOT going to be pretty.
You want more $$ it's easy, do as most people do, GET A SECOND JOB.
My wife and I have ALWAYS had 2 jobs, sometimes 3 EACH.

OK, I'm done with my rant.
Red Face

Pensions are 24% in Illinois. Bested only by health care. Go figure.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6379 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Worlds most dangerous word"FREE".

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Have to give her credit. She has endless supply.Of stupid.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Just look between her ears she is already over flowing with cow flatulence.