Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I don't whine, I deal in TRUTH and FACTS!
Some thing you "semi-stupid-voters" have had to studiously avoid to keep worshipping at the feet of the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster!
He is the President of the United States of America but I will be here to point out every time your golden boy breaks another solemn promise and sticks it up you a$$es with no lubricant!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
don't whine, I deal in TRUTH and FACTS!Some thing you "semi-stupid-voters" have had to studiously avoid to keep worshipping at the feet of the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster!He is the President of the United States of America but I will be here to point out every time your golden boy breaks another solemn promise and sticks it up you a$$es with no lubricant

Village Idiot Rolling Rolling Rolling You don't have a clue about facts. Not one post with a link to back up anything you post.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
..studiously avoid to keep worshipping at the feet of the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster!

I am not a worshiper, such as yourself. I simply accept he was the lesser of two evils and I'm going to give him a chance to produce. I fully understand he will not meet all his campaign promises, politics are politics, my hope is he will meet the majority of the important issues that benefit our nation.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Don't hold your breath, the VILE trumpster is a life-long loony leftist and they don't change their spots!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't hold your breath, the VILE trumpster is a life-long loony leftist and they don't change their spots!!!!!

Rolling Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Vlad is da man!

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Double jeopardy, "Your daughter is Chelsea and his daughter is Ivanka...! Too bad slick willey you lose again."

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

You F*cked It Up’ – ‘Stay in the Woods’
Maher to Hillary:

Hillary Clinton, it's too soon

"no doubt that almost any other candidate could have beaten Trump. Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Alec Baldwin, Big Bird. It turns out that the one candidate who could lose was Hillary."
Yet she insisted on running.

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post