Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

FBI Examining Online ‘Cloud’ Backups of Hillary Clinton’s Email

Hillary Clinton’s lawyers have agreed to hand over online backups of her emails made through an Internet “cloud” storage system to the FBI, and the Senate Homeland Security committee has also asked to see these files.

Cloud’ Backups

Pro-Hillary Campaign Results in -10 Point Poll Drop

All of NBC’s shills and all of NBC’s lies couldn’t makes Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers rise. In fact, in the week after NBC turned its entire news and entertainment divisions over to the Hillary Clinton campaign, a new Reuters poll shows that her “support tumble[d] from 51 percent of Democratic support to just 41 percent.”

NBC News Fail:

Clinton's support slides ahead of first Democratic debate

(Reuters) - Just days before she will take the stage in the first Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton's lead over rival Bernie Sanders has narrowed, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

support slides

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll bet Boob Job Bob still supports her...He's like a pair of support hose...wrapped around her fat ugly A$$!
Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Hell, RETARD #1 is part of the 3% still clinging to "totus's" testicles for dear life!!!!!

The Benghazi queenies careless treatment of Top Secret information is just the tip of the iceberg!
She took multi-millions of dollars for preferential treatment to any number of foreign nations while Secretary of State!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Obama baby said on 60 Minutes that her emails were mot a problem, just not good judgement. Obama is sticking by her.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Hillary Clinton declared in a new interview that she is a robot, implying that humanity should despair and bend to her superior A.I. will by voting for her in the 2016 election.
'I'M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING'

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"totus" has to wait to get the word from his puppet master, soros, before he commits to anybody! The puppet master may be stalling waiting to see if the Benghazi queenie begins trashing "totus" when she finally comprehends that she is in the shytter!!!!!
"totus" did say the Benghazi qeenies use of the E-mails was a mistake!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
But still, not a problem.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Bad news for the Beghazi queenie in the latest poll, she would lose to ANY Republican candidate now!!!!!

The clinton news network is downplaying how many viewers will tune into the FLEEBAGGER clown show tonight!
If bernie wasn't there it would probably be 5% of the viewers that tuned into the Republican debate!
The Trumpster is going to be tweeting about the debate DURING the debate, I'd wager he'll have more people watching his tweets then the clinton news network has people viewing it!!!!!

Another display of the "stupid voters" who vote the FLEEBAGGERS into office! 48% of FLEEBAGGERS want lying plagiarist "doofus joe bite-me" to enter the Presidential sweep stakes but only 17% of these "stupid voters" would support him??????????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I figure the DRR troll would be in Vegas tonight to see his heart throb skank Killary! I'd bet he'd be all over that like stink on shyt! Rolling
He'd be kissing her on her lips...and NOT the ones on her head either! Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Trolls lips planted against the tv!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Trolls lips planted against the tv!

I did hear he sucks! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I thought I smelt something funny in the air...Killary is in Henderson today. Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
I thought I smelt something funny in the air...Killary is in Henderson today. Laughing

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

WH Spox Says He ‘Noticed’ Hillary Said She ‘Looked’ at TPP Details Before Release
‘Noticed’

WH Contradicts Hillary Again: Text of TPP ‘Has Not Been Released’
WH Contradicts

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Tyrone was having trouble in school. His teacher was always yelling at him, "You're driving me crazy, Tyrone, can’t you learn anything!!?" One day Tyrone's mother came to school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told her honestly, that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks, and that she had never seen such a stupid boy in her entire teaching career. The mom was so shocked at the feedback that she withdrew her son from school and moved out of Detroit, relocating to Cleveland.

25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an almost incurable cardiac disease. All the doctors strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, which only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform. Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was remarkably successful.

When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome young doctor smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but quickly died. The doctor was shocked, wondering what went wrong so suddenly. Then he turned around and saw our friend Tyrone, a janitor in the Clinic, who had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to connect his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought Tyrone had become a heart-surgeon, there is a high likelihood that you will vote for Hillary.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now that's some funny shyt right there! Even if you were talking about the Idiot troll on DRR! Rolling

Jerry Mock