New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Two decades after her affair with Bill Clinton, Gennifer Flowers reveals they'd be together now if it wasn't for Chelsea and how former president confided in her that Hillary was bisexual
EXCLUSIVE:

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

Two decades after her affair with Bill Clinton, Gennifer Flowers reveals they'd be together now if it wasn't for Chelsea and how former president confided in her that Hillary was bisexual
EXCLUSIVE:

Gpa

I guess they never heard of "threezees" Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Whitewater queenie may have been bi-sexual then but she has descended to a full time dyke now!!!!!
Without a doubt she is lesbo partner with huma who is as big a felon as the Whitewater queenie is!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Here's the next President of the United States.

She will be the next two Presidents.

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
So the clowns think there will be no more elections and Obama will declare himself ruler for life? How did this country get so stupid? Were you guys always like this or did this happen when the brother showed up? Really sad to see American citizens so utterly embarrassing. Frown

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Fox News writes their material.

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
So you duped boobs are comfortable supporting a serial perjurer for President?????
Being FLEEBAGGERS that's not a surprise!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Bob H.

Do you have nothing to add except to call people names and insult everyone that does not agree with you?

It would appear that you just may have stopped maturing when you left middle school.

As far as being in Mrs. Clinton's corner, I can't imagine why ANYONE would support her, unless they were so desperate to have one of their liberals in office, they would do ANYTHING.

Mr. Obama got elected for one reason, and one reason alone. HE IS BLACK. Other than that, he has absolutely nothing to offer.

If Mrs. Clinton gets elected, it will be for one reason and one reason alone. SHE IS FEMALE. Again, other than that, she brings nothing to the table.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ken; The pot is calling the kettle black. This thread calls Clinton a lesbian and you accuse Bob? Perhaps you should read the post before putting your foot in your mouth. Sorry, but true. Why don't you tell us what the repubs want to do about jobs, immigration, our role in the world? You can't because they have nothing other than complaining about the black guy. That doesn't cut it. If you as a voter want to defeat Clinton, get your righty clowns to shut up and find an electable candidate instead of an ideologue.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It's really sad the current administration

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
drag57;

Ya, I know, but messing with Bob was just to good to pass up.

But, I didn't call Mrs. Clinton a lesbian. I think she was called "bisexual". but if she is in fact, a lesbian, calling her one would not be an insult, nor would it be an insult if she is in fact, not a lesbian.

The woman is in no way qualified to be a Senator, Sec. of State, or President. Whether of not anyone else is qualified has no bearing on her quals. A sad state of affairs for our country.

Maybe we can leave the office vacant for a year or two. Couldn't be nearly as bad as it has been lately.

I don't think any post on here will help solve the problem, but at least we are having fun insulting one another, and calling each other names. Thank goodness for the internet. So many of us would be just another faceless, run of the mill, inadequate wall flower without it.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My how you forget how you whack jobs use to talk about the Bush girls and Palin.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just saw where the liberal media is projecting a Clinton in the white house the next 4 presidential elections!!! The next two to Hillary then Chelsea will take the rein's. What an aberration of democracy that is. And of course the Bush's too and the talk of Jeb. Why do Americans love the idea of dynasty's, a veritable monarchy? After all Bashar al-Assad is a second generation President. Again.... I just don't understand???

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragnRat:
Bob H.

Do you have nothing to add except to call people names and insult everyone that does not agree with you?

It would appear that you just may have stopped maturing when you left middle school.

As far as being in Mrs. Clinton's corner, I can't imagine why ANYONE would support her, unless they were so desperate to have one of their liberals in office, they would do ANYTHING.

Mr. Obama got elected for one reason, and one reason alone. HE IS BLACK. Other than that, he has absolutely nothing to offer.

If Mrs. Clinton gets elected, it will be for one reason and one reason alone. SHE IS FEMALE. Again, other than that, she brings nothing to the table.

Ken Gasbarri

Ken if you were following the topics, I used names when I was called names.

Do you remember who was calling you names when you were posting your views about your Governor of Wisc.??

As far as supporting Hillary, who should we support when the right has nobody to offer?

And once again, NOBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary will win against anyone who wants to represent the repos.

Who would be dumb enough to run against her???

Romney????????? Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
BOobJob is really that dumb!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ken, I agree, at the end of the day its just a way for us to vent. I do worry the internet has become a conduit to pass along lies and fabrications that some people actually believe. The proliferation of hatred and yes, racism that has been fueled by these forums really lowers our ability to discuss and solve issues. This is why a cluck like Cruz is allowed to survive.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Drag, I think most convrsations in person would be a lot more civil but we won't solve any problem here, needs to be in the voting booth.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter which one the dems run, Hillary or Biden.

They are both idiots, and the same idiots that elected odummer will elect either one of them.

Posts: 403 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
so 482,please let us know who should be in charge next term, list their qualifications and what they would do to make us better. And don't be a lightweight and say repeal healthcare.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hillary's qualifications are what? You political pundits have all the answers, amazing.
The question I would like answered is this, criticize Obama and your a racist, criticize Clinton (Hillary) and your a sexist, why? I don't like either one of them, not because of race or sex, it's their damned beliefs S_U_C_K.
The repubs are a joke and in my opinion the future of this country is in some serious shoit. There is no one on the political horizon worth a nickel. We may just need another revolution to clean out the k-r-a-p in Washington. Frown

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post