Bracket Talk
killing first amendment one word at a time.

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/74360152/m/5287007596

March 09, 2021, 06:26 AM
wideopen231
killing first amendment one word at a time.
Everyday there is new word that offend someone and now the rest of the world is not suppose to use it. One word that offends me most. OFFEND.

I need T-shirt printing set up . I have last of good one. Top of list .Front says if my words offend you. A arrow pointing around shirt.Back says FUK(spelled correctly on shirt) YOU!!!

This crap is getting to point Webster needs new addition. Whole dictionary would be about ten pages.

If you can't cancel 1st amendment then cancel all the words.

To all who come up with this crap. Congratulations on having nothing else to do but worry about stupid shyt. Thank you for giving more ways to offend people and most of them just annoy the he11 out of me and that especailly applys to you!

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
March 09, 2021, 06:42 AM
wideopen231
While I am ranting .Coca-Cola can kiss the less whiteness spot on my azz. Never cared for Dr Seuss till now. He11 Mr potato head is already trans gender. I do not need to be PC . I am not a Politian.

Thats all for now,but he11 its not 8 am yet.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
March 09, 2021, 07:55 AM
Canted Valve
quote:
Congratulations on having nothing else to do but worry about stupid shyt.

On the surface I agree. I use to say the same thing. But the truth is they control the narrative and the greater populous, worldwide. What they do works and they are winning.

What I don't understand is how all this stupid shyt they come up with gains any traction. Why do people take it seriously? I guess when you have 24 hour "news" pushing the agenda, repeating it endlessly makes it real. The saddest part is Fox News will pickup on their buzz words and give them credence even among conservatives. Case in point, the shift from the failing "global warming" to climate change. They did it so slick no one hardly notice and no one failed to use the terminology.

Illegitimi non carborundum
March 09, 2021, 10:36 AM
Bill Koski
8 to 1 in the Supreme Court for Free Speech!
Even the looooooonie lefties supported it!
The holdout, the turncoat POS chief justice!
Whoever has the evidence that will ruin his life is really putting the screws to him now!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski